Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Saw that. Shes needing to learn to spend all her money on getting her daughter private help IMO. If she suspects ADHD and the NHS aren’t working fast enough instead of spending more money on a nose job she should invest in her daughter.
I agree 100% but the local authority also have a duty of care to ensure the wee one is getting an education surely?

Reactions: 1

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
They must have a garden - you never see them outdoors other than expensive paid trips to places that the kids won’t even appreciate at their age. She is going to look like this by the time she had had all her fillers and Botox - god help anyone who goes and gets treatment from her - her body is totally out of proportion with her boob job etc
6B4A67B9-94CD-4187-AE0C-5BFEEB93BDEE.jpeg

And just like that the FM journey is all over. If I was making 5 figures a month on something as she claimed to, I wouldn’t be jacking that in for another punt on an online business.
Bullish*t

also I’m sorry to bash looks, well I’m not as sometimes I think she is a pretty girl but who is telling females this look is ok?!

Attachments

Saw that. Shes needing to learn to spend all her money on getting her daughter private help IMO. If she suspects ADHD and the NHS aren’t working fast enough instead of spending more money on a nose job she should invest in her daughter.

Standard video your child in A&E. Can’t stand parents like that. If you’ve taken your child to A&E then they shouldn’t be in a position to be filmed. Imagine as an adult going to A&E and someone filming you when you’re not well? Pathetic!

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I hate how she’s always on about not having washed for however many days 🤣🤣 plus her poor little girls teeth are so covered in what looks like plaque. All the Moschino outfits in the world don’t distract from that shit.
Her wee girls teeth are awful - I would be ashamed if my wee ones teeth were like that!

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Has she taken her little girl out of school 🤔
Has she? Did she say that? I,m not sure - are the kids not in holiday in Scotland? I am so pissed off at the schemes - one day their bubble will burst and god forbid if they ever have poor health money will mean nothing. It’s as though that’s all she thrives on… her kids come second !

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Can’t wait till they lose all their bloody money and FM falls to pieces. She will be left with psycho kids that will end up in borstal by the time they are in secondary school

• Haha
I couldn’t believe she did this, genuinely nearly threw up. You’d surely have a word with your kids, explain this isn’t right (unsure why they don’t know this by now) give them into trouble, as it’s rank rotten, what you’d certainly not do is film it and whap it up on social media laughing about it.

However no wonder the kids shat in a bowl, probably the most stimulation they’ve had. Doubt they are interested in the daily Starbucks trips, storying their whole life on insta or “trading” LOL

• Haha
Thought she decided to not go to Dubai as Craig was also invited by his ‘business’ at the exact same time but now it’s somewhere in Europe or something he’s going to… but then said she didn’t wanna go to Dubai as she couldn’t bare to be apart from her kids that long? Which one is it?

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Do you think in years to come the pair of them will be mortified about the amount of sh*te they posted online trying to convince people they were successful “business people”
No because she is so brazen! Wait and see - one of those kids is going to be a jail bird due to their upbringing