Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caughtredhanded

I hate how she’s always on about not having washed for however many days 🤣🤣 plus her poor little girls teeth are so covered in what looks like plaque. All the Moschino outfits in the world don’t distract from that shit.

Reactions: 4

longtimelurker88

Chatty Member
Used to be a trained nurse for all of 2 yrs. Married to Craig. Live in a rented house despite earning £10-12k a month supposedly with FM cosmetics. Has started an aesthetics business as states it is important to have multiple streams of income. Feeds her kids chocolate, ice lollies , all the rubbish of the day- never a proper meal. Oldest female child is unruly - spitting , lashing out and have had numerous calls from nursery about her behaviour. Has an older teenager aged 17. Doesn’t have a good relationship with in-laws . Multiple holidays per year.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t cope with the life this pair lead.

She’s actually been moaning that there is nothing healthy served in the hospital, she lets the kids eat ice lollies and crisps for breakfast. It’s a shame her son has something wrong with him, but it doesn’t need to be documented all over social media.

Another month, more amazing 4 figure earning and still in a rented house, but it’s okay they’ve got a Range Rover in the drive (on pavement!) outside

So her pay was 20 times more than before… but is four figures and has a 1 in front…. So previous claims of earnings were either BS or their BS now!! £1000 something a month, why not just get a proper job and you’ll earn more 🤷‍♀️ I don’t get it.

Also moaning she’s still in hospital with her son, yeah, you took him there and said you weren’t leaving without answers. Why not go private if you’ve got all this incoming money that you’re doubling and tripling with your husbands help???!! Cause it’s all BS! So boring

Is it not strange how FM was the best thing since sliced bread and she was earning more than she could ever imagine, it was life changing, until something new came along and she can’t now believe how she earned so little with FM compared to this new MLM. The contradictions just make her even less believable.

I am loving how we get unfiltered pictures of how bad her skin is without collagen but we get heavily filtered pictures of how good it is when she’s drinking the magic potion. 😂😂

• Haha
I do find it laughable that FM was the best thing ever, earning 5 figures a month, earning when she was on holiday/sleeping/on the toilet and it’s been dropped like a hot potato.

Still in a rented house with a Range Rover parked outside, surely if you were earning the money they say they are earning you’d buy your own property! It’s all a lot of sh*te!

• Heart

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I did wonder if the wee girl had fallen and bashed her teeth, which can, in time, cause them to discolour and because they will be her baby teeth they will just naturally fall out in time. Or whether they are just covered in plaque. Whatever the scenario due to the amount of junk they eat and the apparently lack of washing I can’t imagine teeth brushing is high on the agenda.

I see she’s enquired about more surgery!
She apparently mentioned you in her stories. Ma pal messaged me - a wee bit raggggeee about the rented property and feral minging kids lol

Reactions: 2
Her wee girls teeth are awful - I would be ashamed if my wee ones teeth were like that!
I did wonder if the wee girl had fallen and bashed her teeth, which can, in time, cause them to discolour and because they will be her baby teeth they will just naturally fall out in time. Or whether they are just covered in plaque. Whatever the scenario due to the amount of junk they eat and the apparently lack of washing I can’t imagine teeth brushing is high on the agenda.

I see she’s enquired about more surgery!

Do you think in years to come the pair of them will be mortified about the amount of sh*te they posted online trying to convince people they were successful “business people”

Do you think they are both trying to convince themselves that they make a decent living from MLMs? If I was involved in an MLM and made decent money from it, I’d actually show people to prove there is money to be made. They just go on and on about how much money they make and how “insane” it is, but don’t live the life of people earning money. They live in a rented house, they don’t do anything, they don’t have pals (except others in an MLM!) they look unwashed, kid in primary one still kicking about with a dummy, the kids don’t have one pal between them, what a blooming sorry existence!

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
You notice you never see much of her house. That’s cos it’s manky! She is a total mink! Renting a house and with their supposed income! Aye right!

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
She only needs to look at her girls diet to understand her behaviour. They are the worst parents imaginable

She needs to concentrate on her kids - it’s appalling their behaviour but no wonder the amount of E numbers. They need to get their kids away from the tv and screens as they just seen to plonk them on front of anything all day long. As for the husband he is the laziest man I have ever seen and needs to get a job! Lying like a slob playing computer games and trying to look like he is an ‘investor’ what shite!
You are right the kids are plonked in front of an iPad daily, whilst covered in whatever junk they’ve been eating. They have always got food all over their face, which personally I can’t stand. It takes 30 seconds to wipe a toddlers face.

I have issues with the way Sam makes out we (the hardworking public!) are idiots because we don’t “run our own business” and we don’t have money rolling in 24/7 365 days a year, it really gets on my last nerve. But of course we are all just jealous! I’m far from jealous, her kids are feral, she lies about all day in her rented flat doing next to nothing and thinks this is living her best life.

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
It’s sad she has hardly got any friends - she doesn’t speak well of her parents and she wonders why her relatives don’t take her feral kids🤔

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
She needs to concentrate on her kids - it’s appalling their behaviour but no wonder the amount of E numbers. They need to get their kids away from the tv and screens as they just seen to plonk them on front of anything all day long. As for the husband he is the laziest man I have ever seen and needs to get a job! Lying like a slob playing computer games and trying to look like he is an ‘investor’ what shite!

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
I also think that the husband is away back to actually working a proper job again as recently he’s not been in her stories during the day or banging on about becoming a trader!
He’s a lazy bastard! He would never know how to work hard either would she

I just found her from MR thread, not following yet but I’ve had a nosey. What’s the mark on her lip???
I believe she had a cold sore and it scarred.

What’s her Instagram name lovlies?
The.Sam.sturrock

Oh yeah don’t get me started on her not wiping the kids faces. Minging.
That’s the thing with these network marketing companies… I work, full time. But guess what Sam, I get evenings, weekends, paid holidays, pension and other benefits. It’s also a steady income that’s also allowed me to own my own home. All through honest (was going to say hard work but I don’t work hard hahaha!!) work. I’m not saying renting is bad, I’ve done that also but it the image she gives off that she has this luxury lifestyle. She’s a liar!

• Heart
Literally does not have one friend, he doesn’t seem to have any either.

They don’t seem to do anything apart from go on holiday and then stay in the house talking about how much money they earn from their phones. How they are earning 24/7.