Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shellie

VIP Member
100% agree

Also agree he is responsible for the worst Bond theme ever.

And wow, I thought the only song I liked of his is See You Again and it turns out it's not even his🤣 so I actually don't like any Sam Smith songs 🤣
Pretty sure they slagged the Bond song off after releasing it, saying they hated performing it live until they realized it was up for an Oscar then suddenly decided they liked it. Then when they won, they tried to claim they were the first openly gay person to win an Oscar which was balls as Dustin Lance Black had won in 2009 for Adapted Screenplay. Of course, after being called out, they played the victim saying they had lost confidence because of it... judging by what they wear now, they seem to have got it back in buckets full.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Briar Rose

Active member
The comments on the Mail article about this are being so heavily moderated only ONE has been allowed through. I tried leaving one saying I thought it was rather disturbing his friends using that kind of language no matter the situation but it hasn't been published. I am notcing more and more articles on the Mail site are being very heavily moderated when it comes to the comment sections. In one way this is good as people on there are often unreasonable vile and trolling but it's getting to the point they may as well axe comment sections entirely because not even measured responses are being allowed now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Remember I have a friend who is in a similar circle to Sam? I have a short update.
It's heavly rumoured that Calvin (Harris) has helped Sam to see the light, so to speak.
From what I can gather Calvin has had a word with Sam and given him some friendly but professional advice and has been a great support. The sexual outfits and the provocative behaviour was partly down to the wrong crowd and partly down to Sam on a troll after they saw the reaction first time around. As they say no publicity is bad publicity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Griggsy39

Well-known member
I've always hated the way he was heralded as the new Boy George..

Now love him or hate him, at least George was pretty in his day. Sam Smith is imho, grotesque :sick:
I was typing virtually the same thing earlier but got distracted and forgot to post it! Sam Smith is in no way comparable to Boy George,despite what he might think. BG was so handsome and had the whole country in love with him in the 1980’s as he was so nice and intelligent,he had such charisma. I was 9 when it was revealed he was a heroin addict and I was heartbroken and absolute terrified at the same time 😩
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
years ago he would be in an asylum and would have visitors come and see him for grotesque entertainment. Is he that easily led to be made to believe he is looking cool and great.? He must see himself as a sexy bit, if so he needs a mirror/psychiatrist
Was just thinking the same about the freak show/asylum. He appeals to that sick part of humans that find enjoyment in being disgusted.

While the slating must be hard on him in what is obviously an unwell state of mind, I can’t but think it’s very much needed to usher in the moment of catastrophe that eventually puts a stop to all this and marks the beginning of his rehabilitation. Stringing this phase out is much more cruel in the long run
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I love all the promo and column inches that all this outlandish behaviour is getting Sam. It's smart! And exposes A LOT of transphobes* which is useful!
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Simply_The_Bestest

Active member
What happened to Brianna was tragic. But I don't see anyone virtue signalling over the myriad of women that are killed every day by men, as a result of domestic violence. Shame on this attention seeking embarrassment to use the death of a teenager to virtue signal - fucking appalling.
Sam Smith should have to have an 'in memoriam' constantly rolling behind him throughout the concert of everyone that's ever died.

Otherwise shame on them!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
To my understanding non binary is not having any gender. So a man not liking football isn’t non binary as they still identify as male. That’s how I’ve always understood it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Sea

VIP Member
Or maybe, you know, I just don't want to see other people's bodies unsolicited. Its like in summer when both men and women forget hot to dress and you have to put up with seeing more of them than you want to.
I hate seeing men/lads walking down the street topless just because it's over 19°. Ffs put a shirt on in public, top up your tan in your own garden
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

kev1974

VIP Member
So the media are still doing the polite they/them thing, but over on twatter this morning, nobody else whatsoever is.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

emmer_moans

VIP Member
This is a good point because anyone can get away with most things if they have some panache and skill. Like Bowie for example. Sam just plonks on whatever for shock value but there’s no humour, skill or deftness to it- it’s just boring and cloddish and lacking individuality.

He doesn’t seem to like clothes or to have any individuality, it’s just an insecure, lazy, desperate grab for attention. So it isn’t fun to view either. Even though that’s the whole point of fashion!
He also doesn’t look like he’s washed in a while. He just looks so unkempt compared to his elegant tuxedo days.
---
I'm actually starting to feel a little sorry for Sam, there does not seem to be anyone around to give an honest opinion about style, and the direction of the career.
It does look like he’s being used. He started off ok, looked smart, I loved the suits and earrings look, not his voice though, ahaha. But he’s gone down some degenerate satanic pop slippery slope like some Poundland Madonna. The imagery is vile, the music has gone crap, etc. He looks like he’s in the midst of a breakdown. It’s not stunning or brave. He seems vastly changed from his early career days.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Even Freddie Mercury’s campers most flamboyant videos didn’t look degradable. FGTH’s Repax video was provocative and matched the choon. FGTH played gigs in a lot of gay clubs when they started out so the Brodie was more natural somehow. Not to mention they wanted to show allegiance to the gay community during the AIDS times.

SS’s violent piss orgy video accompanies a shite song and is SS’s and his new entrouage’s agenda to provoke and lay out SS’s new identity.

I like SS’s older stuff, Unholy was good enough not to need a mad video. This is a balls up!
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I will never stop guffawing at the first person who made a comparison of Sam to Pat Butcher. I think it was someone in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread, so very well done to them!
There's a page on Facebook called Eastenders Banter, the person running it always makes Pat Butcher/Sam Smith comparisons, it's hilarious 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13