Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShadesMint

Well-known member
I don't understand why he is wearing really exaggerated, OTT women's clothing. Why not just wear womens clothing? Why does it have to look super uncomfortable, ugly, barely there, controversial? I don't know why he's so desperate for the attention. He doesn't seem to be dressing provocatively in stereotypical 'male' clothing, not from what I've seen anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Twinkle6

VIP Member

---

Would love to see Gaga bitch on Sam after he’s been such a fan of hers 😂
---

There’s been no drama
He’s going to bring it isn’t he 😂
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 13

Pinko

VIP Member
Attention seeker, doing it all for the headlines and notoriety. It's all emperors' new clothes! And as others have said, Gaga would carry this off so well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13

coconochanel

VIP Member
Was he not a 'them' when he sang songs just wearing a suit? why does he now need to prance around half naked in thongs now?
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Beyonce - "I'm a grrooooown woman them, I can do whatever I want"

Or
You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Them

Or
I'm Every Them

Or
Devil Them

Or
RocketThem
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

emmer_moans

VIP Member
The way I see it is that I will try to use these pronouns but I can’t really blame myself or anyone else for using grammar correctly, as we were taught at school and as children. ‘They’ and ‘them’ doesn’t work in vocabulary very well so it’s not exactly ignorance, it’s a technical skill everyone now has to learn
Bit in bold: Personally I think no we don't have to learn it. It's nonsense. No "have to" about it.

It annoys me that attention seekers like Sam Smith cause society to wring their hands and bow to demands of narcissists like this. I see a man, I say a man. I see a woman, I say a woman. I am not walking around getting anxious over whether someone is non binary today or xir/xem tomorrow. I will use their name instead if I must.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 13

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Same with Dave Grohl, he dresses in suspenders and a corset for the Foo Fighters “Low” video, and I’m absolutely ok with that
This. My bedroom as a teen was adorned with so‐called "gender‐bending" artists. Brian Molko, Nicky Wire, Brett Anderson, Justine Frischmann, Skin, Kurt Cobain in a dress, etc.

All pretty tame in comparison to Sam's schoolgirl‐imitating, grotesque freak show.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13