Sam Smith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I am not the biggest Sam Smith fan but credit to him for having a wonderful group of mates that look out for him. It must have been so frustrating for him that instead of being approached the proper way to ask for a photo she tried to film the situation for TikTok views and kept shouting his name which will draw attention to others that he's around when he's trying to have a night out with pals. She went about getting her photo completely wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I don’t really have an opinion on them or know much about them tbh, although I wasn’t impressed with the lockdown crying about how tough the restrictions were when life was considerably harder for many more people.

If my husband ever cheats on me, you better believe ‘I’m Not the Only One’ will be on repeat 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
I can't stand them. They seem to be constantly whining about something. The lockdown crying photos and then Sam saying they were just a joke was pathetic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 29
They come across as so angry and sad, reminds me of Sinead O'connor, I'm guessing the friends reaction is due to knowing they are at a low point and trying to protect them, they could have simply smiled and put a hand up to say stop, but instead chose to be all dramatic acting as if they being hounded by hundreds of fans and paparazzi when it was just one starstruck fan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
The comments on the Mail article about this are being so heavily moderated only ONE has been allowed through. I tried leaving one saying I thought it was rather disturbing his friends using that kind of language no matter the situation but it hasn't been published. I am notcing more and more articles on the Mail site are being very heavily moderated when it comes to the comment sections. In one way this is good as people on there are often unreasonable vile and trolling but it's getting to the point they may as well axe comment sections entirely because not even measured responses are being allowed now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 13
Someone being a celebrity doesn't give you the right to pester them on a night out, shout loudly their name a number of times which will draw attention to them to others and shove a camera in their direction to film them. I really hate this era of everything having to be filmed for likes and views on social media like she did for her TikTok. You see people at music concerts filming grainy footage on their phone instead of enjoying the show or at Football people with phones out to film a penalty when it's given. Just don't get it.

She could have left her phone in her pocket and quietly gone over and said Sam I love your Music I hope you don't mind and I will understand if you do because you're out with mates but please may I have a quick photo? That wouldn't have been so hard and the group may have acted differently. If I had a famous mate and was in the same situation I would have reacted the same because you'd want to protect them and you'd find the situation really rude.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Her behaviour was bad and she deserved a telling off, I don't dispute that. It was the rather extreme sexist language used that made me wince. You can put someone in their place without abuse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
Oh come off it all he had to do was say 'Hi' back no need for his mates to react like that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 31
Oh come off it all he had to do was say 'Hi' back no need for his mates to react like that.
No, I think some fans do need to be set firm boundaries. I've seen so much terrible behaviour from fans of all ages in my time that is not to be excused.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I don't know what to think of the situation really.
I've seen the videos and it doesn't look great for them but the girl also appears drunk/on something maybe?

I understand Sam's friends wanting to protect them but there are much better ways of doing it. We don't know what this girl was like before hand to deserve that reaction it's a very very difficult one, however, in one of the videos you do hear Sam say "Shut up" the videos can be found on tiktok Unfollow
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4

I am not the biggest Sam Smith fan but credit to him for having a wonderful group of mates that look out for him. It must have been so frustrating for him that instead of being approached the proper way to ask for a photo she tried to film the situation for TikTok views and kept shouting his name which will draw attention to others that he's around when he's trying to have a night out with pals. She went about getting her photo completely wrong.
He was walking down a public street of course people would recognise him?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
He’s a wick. That outburst from his friends or hangers on or whatever they are was completely out of order.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 34
He was walking down a public street of course people would recognise him?
When you're on a night out you're not looking around for celebrities so wouldn't usually know if you were in their company. But if you're walking along and some idiot is shouting the loudly after a celebrity your attention will be drawn to something you'd have otherwise missed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
The comments on the Mail article about this are being so heavily moderated only ONE has been allowed through. I tried leaving one saying I thought it was rather disturbing his friends using that kind of language no matter the situation but it hasn't been published. I am notcing more and more articles on the Mail site are being very heavily moderated when it comes to the comment sections. In one way this is good as people on there are often unreasonable vile and trolling but it's getting to the point they may as well axe comment sections entirely because not even measured responses are being allowed now.
More and more people are so desperate to control the narrative, they’ll pay the DM to moderate the comments on their stories and only allow positive ones to be printed.

That’s why they all hate Tattle, it’s one of the few places left where you can find out the truth!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
When you're on a night out you're not looking around for celebrities so wouldn't usually know if you were in their company. But if you're walking along and some idiot is shouting the loudly after a celebrity your attention will be drawn to something you'd have otherwise missed.
Yeh because the idiot wouldn't be looking for attention would he? Oh wait, look at this.. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • Like
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Also after seeing the fans vid, she kept her distance and wasn't shouting out his name, the way his friend reacted was very aggressive/violent towards the girl, shame on Sam for not sticking up for her.

 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Not a fan in the slightest but I saw Sam in Gordon’s Wine Bar a few christmases ago with their friends. People were literally shouting their songs at them and they looked totally miserable and left pretty quickly.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Give it a couple of years for the totally tedious and highly overrated SS to sink back into obscurity. He’ll be wishing people still recognised him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20

I am not the biggest Sam Smith fan but credit to him for having a wonderful group of mates that look out for him. It must have been so frustrating for him that instead of being approached the proper way to ask for a photo she tried to film the situation for TikTok views and kept shouting his name which will draw attention to others that he's around when he's trying to have a night out with pals. She went about getting her photo completely wrong.
I love Sam
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.