Sam Ryder

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE him, he's so enthusiastic, positive, talented, lovely manner, embraced the spirit of Eurovision, UK couldn't ask for a better Eurovision ambassador and delighted he did so well. Lovely to see him celebrating his result. I also loved when he comforted the Swiss entrant on his zero televote.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s like a young Father Christmas … and I think he’s going to be just as legendary.

I LOVE him, he's so enthusiastic, positive, talented, lovely manner, embraced the spirit of Eurovision, UK couldn't ask for a better Eurovision ambassador and delighted he did so well. Lovely to see him celebrating his result. I also loved when he comforted the Swiss entrant on his zero televote.
Thank you for setting this thread up, btw. Think it’s going to be a lovely, positive wee corner of Tattle. ❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He seems so lovely. Positive, happy, kind.
I'd actually not heard of him before Saturday but am a convert.
And I love the song and his amazing voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought we were gonna get top 10 in eurovision, so to get 2nd was outstanding. I think it was a bit of a given that Ukraine would win given the invasion and war, but I genuinely believe that if that hadn't happened, Sam could've won.

I think also his positive attitude helped massively. just having an entry not be our typical obnoxious/sarcastic thing no doubt won a lot of votes.

I hope he goes on to do great things, whilst maintaining the happy and positive attitude we've all come to admire.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a lovely smiley young man 🥰. He loved every moment of his Eurovision experience didn’t he? It was amazing to watch us get all those ‘douze points’ on Saturday. Great voice and a great future ahead hopefully 🤞🏻

• Heart
I'd never heard of Sam before he was picked as our Eurovision entry and was pleasantly surprised when I heard the song. He comes across as such a lovely positive person, he gave a great performance and was fantastic in Italy as an ambassador for the UK.

With his amazing voice he's going to become a huge star now 🌟 Good luck to him 🥰

• Heart
i just can't help but smile when i see him, he's such a ray of sunshine, just what the world needs right now 😄🥰

• Heart
I think I might be slightly in love with him, he’s such a ray of sunshine. We need to protect him at all costs!

Reactions: 10
I think I might be slightly in love with him, he’s such a ray of sunshine. We need to protect him at all costs!
Oh me too, I'll be devastated if there's ever a scandal!

He's been announced for the Jubilee concert!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I am too!
And me ♥

I've been doing a deep dive through his singing videos on Instagram, wow what a voice he has, he can sing anything :love:

I saw this headline and thought never mind Adam Lambert, they should get Sam to sing with Queen, we already know he can nail the songs 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well we tried, but he came in at No2.

Still a massive achievement nonetheless ❤

I am, however, now the proud owner of 3 different versions of the same song and a Lego Minifigure. So there is that ;)
I think he has a long career ahead of him, he’s genuinely really talented (as well as lovely!)

Reactions: 3
Well we tried, but he came in at No2.

Still a massive achievement nonetheless ❤

I am, however, now the proud owner of 3 different versions of the same song and a Lego Minifigure. So there is that ;)
A Lego mini figure, you say?

Sam may not be number one today but he will get there. Only good things ahead for this fabulous man. [Nearly called him ‘our’ fabulous man but stopped myself thinking how weirdly obsessed stan this sounds … whilst knowing I’m so going to be PayPal-ing a Lovely Sam (TM) Lego figurine in the next 2-minutes]

• Haha
  • Heart
Sam was on This Morning earlier, from Buckingham Palace, no less. (Lovely 🤢) Phil was a bit more gracious to him than his last interview. Sam was gorgeous. As always. His family, partner and team must be exploding with pride. Not at how well he’s doing but how he’s handling all the attention and enhanced fame with such grace and gratitude.

• Heart