Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I LOVE him, he's so enthusiastic, positive, talented, lovely manner, embraced the spirit of Eurovision, UK couldn't ask for a better Eurovision ambassador and delighted he did so well. Lovely to see him celebrating his result. I also loved when he comforted the Swiss entrant on his zero televote.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s like a young Father Christmas … and I think he’s going to be just as legendary.

I LOVE him, he's so enthusiastic, positive, talented, lovely manner, embraced the spirit of Eurovision, UK couldn't ask for a better Eurovision ambassador and delighted he did so well. Lovely to see him celebrating his result. I also loved when he comforted the Swiss entrant on his zero televote.
Thank you for setting this thread up, btw. Think it’s going to be a lovely, positive wee corner of Tattle. ❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think I might be slightly in love with him, he’s such a ray of sunshine. We need to protect him at all costs!

Reactions: 10

shifttea

I thought we were gonna get top 10 in eurovision, so to get 2nd was outstanding. I think it was a bit of a given that Ukraine would win given the invasion and war, but I genuinely believe that if that hadn't happened, Sam could've won.

I think also his positive attitude helped massively. just having an entry not be our typical obnoxious/sarcastic thing no doubt won a lot of votes.

I hope he goes on to do great things, whilst maintaining the happy and positive attitude we've all come to admire.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

strawb

VIP Member
i just can't help but smile when i see him, he's such a ray of sunshine, just what the world needs right now 😄🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
He seems so lovely. Positive, happy, kind.
I'd actually not heard of him before Saturday but am a convert.
And I love the song and his amazing voice.

• Heart

Catfan2

Chatty Member
What a lovely smiley young man 🥰. He loved every moment of his Eurovision experience didn’t he? It was amazing to watch us get all those ‘douze points’ on Saturday. Great voice and a great future ahead hopefully 🤞🏻

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'd never heard of Sam before he was picked as our Eurovision entry and was pleasantly surprised when I heard the song. He comes across as such a lovely positive person, he gave a great performance and was fantastic in Italy as an ambassador for the UK.

With his amazing voice he's going to become a huge star now 🌟 Good luck to him 🥰

• Heart

Alexi92

He impressed the Taylor Swift fans by singing a particular version of one of her songs that only real fans would know, haha, love him. He said he made the playlist from his experience as a wedding singer and people liked it so good for him.

Reactions: 6

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I put this in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread but I should post it here too.

My daughter works in Manchester and saw (heard him first) Sam Ryder singing in the street. She's not sure what he was doing there but there was a crowd and when he'd finished she said he spent about an hour with the fans and happily taking photos and signing stuff.

This was about a week ago now. She said he was lovely with everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

tors26

Sam has inspired the lead character in my local grown up panto. It’s called The Scouse Jack and the Beanstalk at the Royal Court in Liverpool.

Space Man even starts the second act. Sam was told about it when he was being interviewed by a local Liverpool radio station and he said that he wants to see it.

I’ve attached a photo just so you can see what they have done.
6F885510-41DB-4679-8AB3-9D2F6A8FEAA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5