Sam Ryder

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam has inspired the lead character in my local grown up panto. It’s called The Scouse Jack and the Beanstalk at the Royal Court in Liverpool.

Space Man even starts the second act. Sam was told about it when he was being interviewed by a local Liverpool radio station and he said that he wants to see it.

I’ve attached a photo just so you can see what they have done.
6F885510-41DB-4679-8AB3-9D2F6A8FEAA6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know any of his music. But he’s a brilliant performer.

Reactions: 2
I love the way he went from Queen, Stevie Wonder, Bryan Adams to a Taylor Swift medley 😁 He is a star 🌟

Reactions: 5
This man is a star. I heard him tonight but didn't see. I don't like the playsuits but I think he is the future. Nicely done, and I hope he was paid properly.

Reactions: 1
His voice is just so good. Don't like all of his song choices but he is such charismatic performer and entertainer I just love him.

He is such a joy! The songs were a real mix. I never expected Taylor Swift at all 😂 but he can sing the ABC and it’d be good 👍🏻 I hope 2023 brings nothing but the best for him. He’s amazing.

Justin Hawkins is looking good. Glad he got rid of that straggly long hair. Looked awful.

Sam has inspired the lead character in my local grown up panto. It’s called The Scouse Jack and the Beanstalk at the Royal Court in Liverpool.

Space Man even starts the second act. Sam was told about it when he was being interviewed by a local Liverpool radio station and he said that he wants to see it.

I’ve attached a photo just so you can see what they have done.View attachment 1843985
Ha, that’s a mate of mine from school!

• Haha
He impressed the Taylor Swift fans by singing a particular version of one of her songs that only real fans would know, haha, love him. He said he made the playlist from his experience as a wedding singer and people liked it so good for him.

Reactions: 6

I’ve attached a photo just so you can see what they have done.View attachment 1843985
we abandoned panto this year after they sacked the writers of the rock n roll one at the everyman (whyyyy!!!) but about to see when this finishes and try to squeeze it in :LOL:

I follow Sam’s girlfriend Lois on Instagram (she’s a jewellery designer) and she’s just confirmed in her stories they were at centre parcs. Really made me smile!

Reactions: 3
Ahh I love Sam, he seems like such a gentle nice guy 🥰 I know someone who saw him sing at a wedding and they said he was great. Would love to take my kids to see him as they’re big fans too.