Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I first happened across this disgusting individual when she assigned herself the role as most stupid and vile sidekick of the Evil Sasha Fontain.
Since SF's departure from TikTok (in no small part down to the formidable MrsBrownsbarrelcakes and the amazing WibbleWobble/Nottobeforgotten :)) we have since witnessed her cosying up to, befriending (and by befriending I mean 'gifting' to buy friendship/recognition 🤦‍♀️ ) and just generally sucking up to various 'well-known' tiktokers.
However, it seems that wherever she seems to go, she leaves a trail of regret and drama (although it amazingly never seems to be her fault!:rolleyes:)
She is one of the most untrustworthy, lying, scheming, idiotic, manipulating, and fake people I have seen on Tiktok. 🐍
Judging by messages I have received about her, requests to start a page on here about her, and her actions now being mentioned on other threads here on this site, I thought that maybe it is about time that we gave her the notoriety that she so desperately craves 🤡
I look forward to having a place to discuss her ridiculous, attention seeking activities with other people who have also witnessed her true, nasty, and inappropriate behaviours (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I first happened across this disgusting individual when she assigned herself the role as most stupid and vile sidekick of the Evil Sasha Fontain.
Since SF's departure from TikTok (in no small part down to the formidable MrsBrownsbarrelcakes and the amazing WibbleWobble/Nottobeforgotten :)) we have since witnessed her cosying up to, befriending (and by befriending I mean 'gifting' to buy friendship/recognition 🤦‍♀️ ) and just generally sucking up to various 'well-known' tiktokers.
However, it seems that wherever she seems to go, she leaves a trail of regret and drama (although it amazingly never seems to be her fault!:rolleyes:)
She is one of the most untrustworthy, lying, scheming, idiotic, manipulating, and fake people I have seen on Tiktok. 🐍
Judging by messages I have received about her, requests to start a page on here about her, and her actions now being mentioned on other threads here on this site, I thought that maybe it is about time that we gave her the notoriety that she so desperately craves 🤡
I look forward to having a place to discuss her ridiculous, attention seeking activities with other people who have also witnessed her true, nasty, and inappropriate behaviours (y)
Yessss @poola .
This needed to be done.!!!
The amount of tit lies and hate she spilled over the internet while enabling a charity thief, And imitating a police woman over the phone.
Trying to act the hard one while giving innocent people a bad name while her and that Welsh cnut decided to try and work people out, then shutting herself when people mentioned that her work would be contacted.
She even backtracked with FF after calling him something.!!
@MissSaffy @slosher7777
@Aliciab @sheebz2212

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh there’s some mileage in this one 😂😂😂. Let’s all touch our noses 👃🏼
---
Slosher’s gonna have a bleeping field day here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well done and what a piece of work she is. I cannot stand the woman. What a sad life she leads

The Midlands minger gets her own thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg the Welsh wankers going to have something too say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Not to SP she won't, they're not 'friends' anymore! 😂😂😂
Omg with all the arse licking those two scumbags have done too each other making videos on us lot no wonder the midlands minger has gone private again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
You couldn’t make this tit up and the fact freaks is a total bleeping idiot couldn’t believe he was on the midlands mingers live about a week ago absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 5
And so much for stepping back and not wanting any drama and wanting to look after it’s grand kids if it’s actually got any bit like the fake husband 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooohhhh pray tell 😂😂😂
SP did a hideously embarrassing live AGAIN! 😂
She had accused a tiktoker of being behind another (supposedly trolling) account on tiktok, she said she was 100% sure it was her etc etc etc.
However we, here on tattle, know that SP is actually as thick as tit and believing anything she says is ridiculous cos she doesn't even know her arse from her elbow.🤡
Anyhow SP got increasingly drunk and phoned the (by then) distraught tiktoker who was crying at the accusation (all whilst live) - it was a proverbial shitshow.
SP did her usual apology tiktok the next day 😭 but by then WW had already run for the Welsh Hills and 'unfollowed' her :ROFLMAO:

I'll try and sort some condensed snippets to upload ;););)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Omg the Welsh wanker run for the hills thought she was double hard with all the threats that cunts made and she’s always got the midlands mingers back no matter what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How many trolling accounts those pair of scumbags made up especially with the midlands minger at the IPO game

• Haha
Sam payne 1 but the old mingers gone private
---
Samantha payne_1
---
And does that mean the very bright midlands minger has finally found out they do bigger bottles of her favourite drink 🍹 Budweiser 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 as they only do little bottles and she don’t like it out the can 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
SP did a hideously embarrassing live AGAIN! 😂
She had accused a tiktoker of being behind another (supposedly trolling) account on tiktok, she said she was 100% sure it was her etc etc etc.
However we, here on tattle, know that SP is actually as thick as tit and believing anything she says is ridiculous cos she doesn't even know her arse from her elbow.🤡
Anyhow SP got increasingly drunk and phoned the (by then) distraught tiktoker who was crying at the accusation (all whilst live) - it was a proverbial shitshow.
SP did her usual apology tiktok the next day 😭 but by then WW had already run for the Welsh Hills and 'unfollowed' her :ROFLMAO:

I'll try and sort some condensed snippets to upload ;););)
Awww but they were bestest of friends. Even though they’d never met 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Awww but they were bestest of friends. Even though they’d never met 🤔🤔🤔
And don’t forget their friendship was the bestest ever… Both fuckin dangerous, Threatening to go round to womens houses and drag people out of cars 🤡🤡

And don’t forget their friendship was the bestest ever… Both fuckin dangerous, Threatening to go round to womens houses and drag people out of cars 🤡🤡
I’m still waiting for the midlands minger and the Welsh wanker to rip up to the petrol station in Harold hill in the Range Rover sport to beat me up lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha