Sam Ozkural

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody watch Sam or follow her on social media?

I really liked her before she got pregnant. Now, though...

Reactions: 2
I've been following her for almost 2 years and I used to love her content, it always made me happy somehow. I'm honestly thinking of unsubscribing as of late because since she got pregnant, 70% of her content is about it and it's really not something I'm interested in. Plus she doesn't seem as shiny and chill anymore, she gives mean-ish vibes. I might be tripping, but that's really how it feels. I also loved her house and style in LA. I mean good for her, but unfortunately I tend to skip her videos now and I'm in search for a new similar youtuber to follow.

Reactions: 3
I've been following her for almost 2 years and I used to love her content, it always made me happy somehow. I'm honestly thinking of unsubscribing as of late because since she got pregnant, 70% of her content is about it and it's really not something I'm interested in. Plus she doesn't seem as shiny and chill anymore, she gives mean-ish vibes. I might be tripping, but that's really how it feels. I also loved her house and style in LA. I mean good for her, but unfortunately I tend to skip her videos now and I'm in search for a new similar youtuber to follow.
I understand where you are coming from. I would say far more than 70% of her content is pregnancy related at the moment!

Her referring to everything as “earthy” or “fairy” vibes does my head in.

yes she definitely got meaner - I thought exactly the same she used to be so chilled & positive, now everything comes off bitchy & like she think she's better than other people. someone posted on another gossip site that jared is convicted of felony in NJ - possession of a weapon & drugs

Reactions: 3
yes she definitely got meaner - I thought exactly the same she used to be so chilled & positive, now everything comes off bitchy & like she think she's better than other people. someone posted on another gossip site that jared is convicted of felony in NJ - possession of a weapon & drugs
Whaaat! I find that hard to believe, his online persona would have to be very fake. I suppose anything is possible, though!!

I used to really like watching her videos but now she definitely seems to have changed. Agree that she gives off mean girl vibes. I know she’s pregnant but her outfit choices are quite questionable at the moment too..

Reactions: 1
Oh, I think you could be right actually!

I was hoping it might be Dorothy and that’s why they were using the nickname Dot lol but she’s said it’s just because the baby looked like a Dot on the scan, so... :ROFLMAO:

Oh, I think you could be right actually!

I was hoping it might be Dorothy and that’s why they were using the nickname Dot lol but she’s said it’s just because the baby looked like a Dot on the scan, so... :ROFLMAO:
I’d feel so sorry for that child if they called her Dorothy 😂 I reckon it’s going to be some sort of floral/fairy kinda name

There are comments on her latest insta, apparently her friends commented that the baby name is Violet. I can’t see her friends comments, though. Not sure about the name if that is true!

So the name is Violet. I’m not too sure I agree with it being so earthy/fairy. It’s one letter away from “violent”, that’s all I can think of?

I'm not a fan, it's not earthy at all? Such a shame someone leaked her name tho, I would be pissed off

Reactions: 1