Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shortgirl

It’s irritating me how she’s making out she had the perfect pregnancy, the perfect birth and then now the perfect baby. It’s really annoying me and I’m not even a mom.

Reactions: 4

Smca53

VIP Member
Can't get over how vain she is. Hair, make up nails to give birth?
I just came here to say this. She was quite unbearable in the labour and delivery vlog. Her biggest concerns were her hair, makeup, and of course the diamond necklace push present.

She’s more bothered about aesthetics and looking good for the gram than, like, living in the moment for such huge life occasions. Ugh.

Also, I am so fed up of the nickname “Vi Vi” already.

Reactions: 3
yes she definitely got meaner - I thought exactly the same she used to be so chilled & positive, now everything comes off bitchy & like she think she's better than other people. someone posted on another gossip site that jared is convicted of felony in NJ - possession of a weapon & drugs

Adiemus

I've been following her for almost 2 years and I used to love her content, it always made me happy somehow. I'm honestly thinking of unsubscribing as of late because since she got pregnant, 70% of her content is about it and it's really not something I'm interested in. Plus she doesn't seem as shiny and chill anymore, she gives mean-ish vibes. I might be tripping, but that's really how it feels. I also loved her house and style in LA. I mean good for her, but unfortunately I tend to skip her videos now and I'm in search for a new similar youtuber to follow.

Smca53

VIP Member
She claims that absolutely everything bothers her “gut” and now is claiming that lots of random things are bothering Violet’s “gut” via Sam’s breast milk, saying Violet has got an allergy to things but hasn’t actually got any evidence of it, etc. Irritating.

Reactions: 2

Smca53

VIP Member
Anybody watch Sam or follow her on social media?

I really liked her before she got pregnant. Now, though...

Reactions: 2

taaliyah

She's very much a know it all considering she brags about working hard and the law of attraction i was surprised to realise that her dad is the reason she and jarod have all this money. When he died she inherited a considerable amount of his wealth so not much hard work there. Her dad is also turkish but she never talks about that side of the family only her maternal Italian side

Reactions: 1

Smca53

VIP Member
I realise I’m now triple posting but I had to come here to say this is so gross and I hate when parents do this - just take her to the actual changing area!! Laziness.

8C34EF0D-37AA-446F-931B-ABDBBACFBAF8.png

taaliyah

Investing daddy's inheritance money lol...she never worked hard her dad died and she got money that's all...

itsbritneybish

She rubs me the wrong way, yet I can’t stop watching her videos. I do enjoy her clothing style, hair/makeup, and her daughter is very cute. To me though she comes off like a know-it-all, and if I hear her say “mom life” or “my husband” again I might snap 😂 . People without children can be just as busy, and we all know who Jarod is - just call him by his name. She just comes off like she’s better than everyone and it’s annoying. Finally, I think her ads are way too long- I end up skipping 5 mins and then the whole vlog is over🤦🏻‍♀️. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk lol.

Charmed

There’s a court document from CA issued on Jan 2021 stating that Jarod was denied a MLO license because he’s a convict felon 👀 I wonder if that’s why they moved?

• Wow

Smca53

VIP Member
She's very much a know it all considering she brags about working hard and the law of attraction i was surprised to realise that her dad is the reason she and jarod have all this money. When he died she inherited a considerable amount of his wealth so not much hard work there. Her dad is also turkish but she never talks about that side of the family only her maternal Italian side
They do seem to throw money about everywhere. They move all the time. Are they currently living in their suburbs (owned) home during the week and renting a place in NYC at the weekends?

shortgirl

I used to really like watching her videos but now she definitely seems to have changed. Agree that she gives off mean girl vibes. I know she’s pregnant but her outfit choices are quite questionable at the moment too..