Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
After watching the Towie special I have a theory. Pre covid, Sam didn’t want to do the reunion because of Joey (likely big Paul wouldn’t want it). Post covid and realising that social distancing will be put in place, she did it (also coincides with the launches of her new business ventures). I bet She told them she would only do it if she didn’t have to discuss joey (any of their scenes showed did not include Sam and billies reactions)
what do you reckon?
I missed last night's programme,anyone know when it will be repeated?

Luckyslife89

Does anyone know what school Paul is at? I see Sam all the time in Weybridge and in Esher. I think he must be at one of the privates in Cobham but was wondering if anyone knew?

Eirawen

VIP Member
I think the article says they started on 1 July. Paul posted about filming on the day.
He looks so miserable everyone is round on Billaaays story. But looked ecstatic and wanted to wife Sam up when they were just tucked in Surrey with no visitors. Can't see the catch myself 🤣
Paul loved SAm in lockdown, being the little wife & cooking his food with luuuurrvve.He wants a
Granted permission from the Government?! Really?! I'm sorry I don't believe that for one second.

It sounds like the sort of shit Gemma Collins would pull, "oh I'm so important the Government gave me special permission to film"

Bollocks. They could have installed cameras in their house like GC did to film.

God, thst whole family winds me up. They've probably made a bubble with the film crew so they can go in their house to film, its not filmed that far in advance given it includes Baby Paul and Nelly going back to school.

Utter twats.

Some of the episodes make me laugh, you can tell Greg wants to lose his shit with the Arfur and Nelly and he can't because it's being filmed 😂
He lost it a bit ej

Paul loved SAm in lockdown, being the little wife & cooking his food with luuuurrvve.He wants a

He lost it a bit when Billaaaay cut his hair

Jumperoo62

I have a feeling the filming ‘during lockdown’ wasn’t really in the middle of lockdown but more as restrictions were easing and they just pretended it was earlier on than it was
I think the article says they started on 1 July. Paul posted about filming on the day.