Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why people think she’s happy. She is trapped with Paul and you can see her family tolerate him and don’t like him. He’s so so controlling

That is why he is so keen to move to Surrey, he won't be far from Gaynor but he will be able to isolate Sam from her family and control control and control not to mention gaslighting.

Reactions: 30
Watching old TOWIE you would see her properly bite back at Joey or Mark when they crossed a line. They can certainly give it back too so I don’t know why she seems so submissive with big dopey Paul?!

Reactions: 29
I used to like her until she said Herbalife cured her Crohn’s disease I just can’t believe she would say such an outright lie
How ridiculous, and makes a mockery out if those living with inflammatory bowel disease, which is incurable can be really serious. It's a coincidence she's in remission after taking Herbalife... and she'll be sorry for saying that whenever she has her next flare up.

Reactions: 17
I swear she said big Paul cured her Crohn’s disease by changing her diet it was in one of the very early series after she had baby Paul.

Reactions: 27
Just watched the mummies dairies from the other day OMG they broke the diamond encrusted car swear the parents just watch them being naughty it’s quite cringe to watch!

Reactions: 17
Strange though because he couldn’t (refused) to even make beans on toast and she was almost begging him to cook for her but he refused.

Reactions: 18
I swear she said big Paul cured her Crohn’s disease by changing her diet it was in one of the very early series after she had baby Paul.
Yeah I remember that. Introduced her to avocado and wholemeal bread or whatever

Reactions: 13
I have crohns if only it was as easy as a shake rather than chemo drugs multiple surgeries and a stoma bag

Reactions: 28
I have crohns if only it was as easy as a shake rather than chemo drugs multiple surgeries and a stoma bag
Yep exactly. She'll be in shock when she's next ill with it if she seriously thinks she's cured. There's not enough awareness of IBD so a celeb saying stupid comments like this really gets to me as that's why we get comments from people thinking it's like IBS and is cured by diet

Reactions: 11
I wonder if it has something to do with him not having a father growing up?The way he talks about little Paul being his best friend etc.

Reactions: 14
This really grips my shit (pun intended). I have Crohns and it is incurable. Any gastro will tell you that. It’s like living with a loaded gun in your body cocked and ready to go off at any time.

When you are first diagnosed they do like to recommend you having a baby as it’s very rare to flare during pregnancy so she may have got mixed up with that bit of advice. She was also diagnosed very quickly. I would say within a few months. Pain in Big Brother, straight to hospital, diagnosis. It took me ten years which means I and others diagnosed late have a ton of scar tissue to deal with too.

I wouldn’t wish a flare on anyone. She may be one of the lucky ones. Fast diagnosis. Not too much internal damage. She may tolerate the drugs well (although I’m sure I read she was on nothing for it)

I can say with 100% clarity though...Paul and Herbs have not cured her.

Yeah I remember that. Introduced her to avocado and wholemeal bread or whatever
People with Crohns have to avoid stuff like that. It’s white bread, rice, stodge.

She must be the first person in history to cure Crohns with a high fibre diet

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm not entirely convinced she had it. Was it the Mummy diaries or one of the last episodes of Towie where her, Billie and Susan were all sat on the sofa at Sam's, hugging cups of tea and crying over her having her diagnosis?

It's like she makes a big thing of it, same with her eyelashes and wants to be relatable. Mentions it once then is cured and never speaks about her eyelashes again.

And I can't help but wonder why they are so tough on Arthur but seem to let Nellys temper tantrums slide?!

Or they've realised they've messed up Nelly so are trying harder with Arthur

Reactions: 19
As soon as nelly has a tantrum she's cuddled and pandered to, she's already a brat god help them when she's a teenager

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen Billie’s story this morning? It’s Arthur’s birthday and instantly Nelly is asking him if he wants help to open his presents but she says it over and over again and not one word was said to her, he hadn’t even started to open anything so they could have just said for her to give him a minute. I wonder what her reaction would be if Arthur ‘helped’ her open her birthday presents.

Reactions: 27
He'd have been put on the naughty step

Reactions: 15
I feel Sam could be with someone so much better than Paul. She needs a man that openly loves / wants her. I think I recall her trying to move back into the main bed after the co sleeping and Big Paul wasn't that keen. I couldn’t understand it. Either she hides feeling rejected really well or she is totally thick skinned. Either way it's a bit sad.

Reactions: 29
]
I also find it creepy how Big Paul seems over attached to his son, he has even mentioned he wants to be a school volunteer when they move to famous Surrey

Reactions: 26
The way Luisa confronted her about Surrey first thing she said was I bet it was Paul’s idea and that Sam has no idea what it’s like there. Haha!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.