Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man can't make beans on toast and hasn't been employed in over a decade, I'm yet to see what this man can do
I just don't get why he'd treat the other two different to BP. Unless the novelty of being a dad wore off after the first one and he just wasn't interested after that.

Reactions: 6
I was just looking at her latest post about her kitchen and this is one of the comments 😂😂😂

side note - is this her kitchen or a picture of someone else’s? There are only two lights at the start of the video but at the end there are three and they’re completely different.

IMG_3459.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just looking at her latest post about her kitchen and this is one of the comments 😂😂😂
To be fair, that commenter is bang on. He actually doesn't want to marry her anyway and dangling the carrot of marriage is the only power he holds over her as he is useless and has brought nothing to the relationship except sperm.

Reactions: 12
she's so self absorbed she wouldn't for one second take into account not sharing other peoples children. Probably thinks they should feel privileged to be in her shot.

Reactions: 9
she's so self absorbed she wouldn't for one second take into account not sharing other peoples children. Probably thinks they should feel privileged to be in her shot.
I should have edited his face actually instead of share her story, I’ve only just realised I’ve shared it too now

Reactions: 1