Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to her podcast today. She said big Paul is away with work? Does he actually have a job then???

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell you’d think that Sam was forced to have a third child the way she moans about having to look after Edward all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice when someone asked on the podcast who was the most high maintenance Sam straight away said Billie but Sue didn’t agree.
I get the impression it irritates Sam how much Billie asks her mum to have the kids.

Reactions: 11
If you had to choose would you rather name your children Paul,Rosie & Edward or Nelly, Arthur & Margot? 🤔 i mean at least sams kids names go together!

Reactions: 8
If you had to choose would you rather name your children Paul,Rosie & Edward or Nelly, Arthur & Margot? 🤔 i mean at least sams kids names go together!
No way - I can’t think of anything more boring than sams kids names!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I listened to her podcast today. She said big Paul is away with work? Does he actually have a job then???
I wondered if he works with the super prime guy. Weird though he posted Sam in his stories 2 days ago skiing with them. Looked like just she was there but she’s posted a photo of the baby today in England really really odd she was defo at the ski chalet he posted..

Not sure if Edward goes with either, its quite posh middle class, Rosie is quite folky and Paul is way old fashioned and out of date, more popular in the 1960s and early 70s

Reactions: 9
i think both Sets of names go together, prefer billies tho. They’re kind of old Style (I’ve been doing my ancestry and omg the amount of nellys and arthurs…and Fanny’s)

Yes !! Sam was begging Suzie to say Billie was most high maintenance and she didn’t so she was like ok next one almost with attitude 😂 she really wants everyone to know how much help billie gets from their mum. Almost like she feels hard done by but I do recall EVERYONE telling her not to move so far away????

also I would never use the name Margot but I actually really like it

Reactions: 13
I wondered if he works with the super prime guy. Weird though he posted Sam in his stories 2 days ago skiing with them. Looked like just she was there but she’s posted a photo of the baby today in England really really odd she was defo at the ski chalet he posted..
Reckon they are trying to pretend they aren't taking kids out of school again 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think Sam's trying to avoid showing that they're out of the country, to avoid a burglary at the Surrey mansion while it's empty.

Reactions: 7
I think Sam's trying to avoid showing that they're out of the country, to avoid a burglary at the Surrey mansion while it's empty.
What low rent burglar is gonna go to Sam's when they have dozens of footballers to pick from. All they'll find is collagen sachets and Paul's tracksuits

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.