Sally Potts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman grinds my goat, at how she’ll slate Trash on the gram about her posts of food and fridges full of food and then praise the Ginger One at how lovely and full her fridge is...then what does our Sal do, she posts pics of her Easter spew and farm shop grub delivery!!! F**k off you toffee nosed buffoon!!! SallyFullOfHyPOTrisy #BumblingBuffoon #UpOranguTansArse

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed ages ago as I couldn’t bear how every post was so staged for “the gram” 🙄
Plus I cannot believe her life is SO bloody perfect!

Reactions: 10
It is ridiculous....she’s so obsessive about stuff, Emma Bridgwater, Cornish Ware, Jadeite to name but a few.
Her whole IG is so shallow, and don’t get me started on how bloody irritating it is when she posts a pic of her husband and calls him Chrissy Woo FFS

There’s another thread been started on her now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Only came across her due to the Tash and Tanya thread, just had a nose at her IG feed and am howling at those tit 'effects' she creates on her photos ie the steam in the tea, the smoke on the fire etc etc . Look so tit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only came across her due to the Tash and Tanya thread, just had a nose at her IG feed and am howling at those tit 'effects' she creates on her photos ie the steam in the tea, the smoke on the fire etc etc . Look so tit 😂😂😂😂
The splash in the bathroom! 😆😆😆

I find these kinda selfies disturbing! Look at me in the mirror, looking at....errrrr me! 😆😆😆

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6