Sallie Axl #27 has cancelled her subscription to being a mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly though and Iā€™m being serious here Iā€™m really worried for that little girls care if she gets her back. what will she do drag the poor girl round the world while she gets fucked up and is a compulsive liar. It gives me nightmares to think of a settled child being constantly uprooted and pulled from pillar to post.

Reactions: 13
Honestly though and Iā€™m being serious here Iā€™m really worried for that little girls care if she gets her back. what will she do drag the poor girl round the world while she gets fucked up and is a compulsive liar. It gives me nightmares to think of a settled child being constantly uprooted and pulled from pillar to post.
Sheā€™s never getting her kids back lets face it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She wonā€™t ever be getting those kids back. Ever. An SGO takes a lot to be lifted. She might get more access but she wonā€™t get full custody, no matter what she says is happening.

Reactions: 16
She does not want her kids back.

She only posts about getting them back on insta as she thinks it's the right thing to say.

Reactions: 26
I dipped out of Tattle for about 6 months so havenā€™t kept up with her anticsā€¦ I know sheā€™s currently ā€˜travellingā€™ but does she still have that Yorkshire flat?? Was it Yorkshire?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So is she looking to fly from Cancun to Portugal to have a holiday there to evade the 2 week UK quarantine Hotel?
Yup. Sheā€™s bleeping awful isnā€™t she? I hope someone grasses her up so she gets picked up and thrown into quarantine. Imagine being that conniving just so you can go on holiday. Those kids are better off without her.

Reactions: 21
Ffs I change my mexico holiday to Portugal and she's now traveling there anyone know what date

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The kids are on school holidays this week and / or next week, and AGAIN, sheā€™s not bothering with them. Thatā€™s two consecutive school holidays where sheā€™s dumped them for partying. The last school holiday - they were off for 2 weeks and she went on and on about how excited she was to be ā€œspending two full weeks with my familyā€... she ended up spending about 1-2hrs with them... the rest of the time she was doing OFs/at her mateā€™s flat drinking/doing exercise videos at her flat. And now sheā€™s away. She could have returned to the UK at the same time as Bella and would be with her children now. Actions speak louder than words.
Iā€™ve said this all along... I do not believe she is getting those children back at all.

Reactions: 39
Loooooooove the thread title

Iā€™ve said this all along. I wonā€™t sleep. Sheā€™s not getting them back weā€™ll be okay

Ffs I change my mexico holiday to Portugal and she's now traveling there anyone know what date
She said 3 diff dates. Around 12th I think

Reactions: 8
I just havenā€™t got the right words for what that ā€˜partyā€™ was meant to be, Christ almighty this is one big boring acid trip isnā€™t it, I say we club together and get our banterqueen over there to liven things up šŸ’ƒšŸ» At least we would get a few decent things to tattle about then šŸ¤­šŸ˜†

Reactions: 12
So is she looking to fly from Cancun to Portugal to have a holiday there to evade the 2 week UK quarantine Hotel?
But sheā€™s flying from Mexico to Portugal and they have their quarantine rules for non EU countries or the Schengen Area. So sheā€™s going to have to quarantine there for 14 days, not have a holiday. She forgets itā€™s also where your flying from not just too!!

Reactions: 12
Have you ever watched a film all the way through and at the end thought ā€œwhat the duck was that about? Donā€™t know what was going on.ā€?

That is me watching Salā€™s life playing out on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.