Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she deleting comments I’m sure I saw a comment from someone saying who is this account because I don’t remember following it and now it’s gone??

Reactions: 4
Cmon lads we must know enough people between us in the Liverpool postcodes to find out where the fuck she is and what she’s up to.

I must find out if the bunk beds have arrived

Reactions: 11
I’ve been told that N and S aren’t registered at Liverpool schools anymore. I believe they’re in the midlands somewhere…

Reactions: 13
I’m starting to think that she may have actually found happiness you know. She doesn’t need the gram or us for validation anymore or she would have been back by now.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s met some guy in Tulum, shacked up with him and he’s the one opening this sport place. I think she’s just completely abandoned the UK and her kids now, and it wouldn’t surprise me if the kids have moved away with their dads.

Reactions: 13
I doubt thats true as the only link S has to the Midlands is N’s dad
I doubled checked with my mate yesterday, and they said that both have been registered at schools near Coventry. Can’t say too much more as I don’t want to get them in trouble. Is that where N’s dad lives? Maybe he’s taken both of them?

Reactions: 8
N’s dad owns a gym in Coventry but i’m not sure if he lives in the city
---
Maybe she has little S with her in TULUM?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rrrratgirlsss. I’m a teacher and I was at work today with my Y9 group who were doing a first aid course and the guy leading it was like ‘let’s do some word association. What do you think of when I say knife crime?’ Well, when I tell you these threads flashed before my eyes… Oh Stabby, where art thou?

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else just randomly come out saying rat girl all the time

Il just be driving on my own and just come out with it

Reactions: 17