Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
If she had her kids for Xmas last year, maybe it’s the dad’s turn this year. Not sticking up for her at all but it could be plausible.

Reactions: 3

laughing

VIP Member
She has moved her insta accounts around.

Her main insta account is now Lyra Music and has 4 posts, the account where she would post her rancid self.

dottynotty

Chatty Member
He’s probably sold it to recoup the lost rent when she skipped town. No chance she hasn’t amassed huge arrears.
The photos on Facebook have vegas and pizza in them so look like they were taken when she was living in it - but our agent takes photos on every inspections so who knows…

Lonewolf

VIP Member
According to Ly..sorry Sally, its emersive. Also South America doesn't deserve capital letters. Must have took her all day to knock this up in Canva 🤣
I'm also no international DJ, but I don't think you have the word "press kit" on your press kit? But what do I know, I've never completed the hour course in a cave with a set of Argos decks. 🤷‍♀️
Pioneer specials 🎛🎧🦀

• Haha

Staple

Chatty Member
Ahhh if it’s new then she’s still starting to photoshop the choc ice body away ❤

Also looks like some terrible face lift action on the go, or maybe I’ve forgotten how bad those fox eyes were 🤣

KittyKat1988

What happened to markeeta or something like that they fell out??

And what happened to that hilarious fake insta of her 😂😂

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
So is she actually genuinely involved in this Padel Tulum thing? I thought she had just sold her account to someone but the illiterate captions on all the posts screams Val 😂

silent.movie

Called it 😂 that's hilarious! Interesting, I wonder if someone grassed her into UC and payments have been stopped....

Imagine if this is actually her happy ever after?! It doesn't count unless she can post it tho so she'll never be happy