Sallie Axl #60 Hoe on the snow in the Chateu

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer “ready for the best summer with my girls they deserve the world” after abondoning them for the last 6 months

Reactions: 14
I hope SS are aware of her behaviour and don’t let her near those poor girls. The amount of trauma and abandonment issues they’ll have breaks my heart. She really is a piece of sh*t

Reactions: 17
It would be funny if there weren’t kids involved but maybe it’s for the best. Sal off in TULUM with her rent-a-cock and the kids get some normality and routine without her swanning in promising them the world and letting them down

Reactions: 17
can confirm he is a scally scouse dealer, currently living mainly in Dubai
She still with her scally fella then?
---
Any more tea for us? We miss the old slag

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Funny...the moment Miss "I don't need a man for anything, I'm so independent" gets a rich bf, she complies with everything he wants her to do

Reactions: 15
Found her new shop hahaha j/k
Miss you Val

Way old video but here we go for some content

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so but I’m just imagining she drove past one day and decided that was going to be her new name

This for next thread title
We won’t have a next thread at this point 🥹 where’s our RATTTTGERRRRRLLLLLL WE MISS YOU VAL

Reactions: 9
I drove past Wakefield today. Put on my fishnet dress and balaclava to fill up with fuel in honour of our Val. My husband was well
Impressed.

Reactions: 21