Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each video she is edging closer and closer to the dj decks 🫣🤣 they might let her go on them at 10am in the morning when everyone has gone to bed.
And that hair! Ffs braid it or cut it off what a ratty mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same, quite possibly chatted cod tit to each other at one point 🤣
🙋🏻‍♀️ proud of my old raver status & yes happily chatted absolute biscuits in loos with shiny happy people all over the North - loved it!

We should have a old raver thread! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Another early 90's raver here! I thought the exact same thing watching her stories - tit music, low energy and horrible people clutching their phones. Nobody looks like they're even enjoying themselves, probably all on ketamine. Looks shite. I went to a rave on my own once spontaneously and was fine because it was such a safe scene back then. Imagine going across the world on your own, taking duck knows what drugs and having nobody watching your back. It's bleeping terrifying, I'm surprised she hasn't been trafficked or killed.

🙋🏻‍♀️ proud of my old raver status & yes happily chatted absolute biscuits in loos with shiny happy people all over the North - loved it!

We should have a old raver thread! X
WHISTLE POSSE MAKE SOME NOISE! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hahahahaha love how every story she was getting closer and closer to the decks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahahaha love how every story she was getting closer and closer to the decks 🤣🤣🤣
She is that annoying lad off the inbetweeners isn’t she 😂😂😂. Hanging round the dj . People must look at her and think she’s a right knob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This black guy DJ’ing sounds about the best I’ve heard since she’s been there and it’s not even one of the big parties. We finally had a beat drop of sorts at least. Why do they all do this weird swaying dance though?

Reactions: 17
This black guy DJ’ing sounds about the best I’ve heard since she’s been there and it’s not even one of the big parties. We finally had a beat drop of sorts at least. Why do they all do this weird swaying dance though?
Drugs, its a vibe 💫🔮🧿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Each video she is edging closer and closer to the dj decks 🫣🤣 they might let her go on them at 10am in the morning when everyone has gone to bed.
And that hair! Ffs braid it or cut it off what a ratty mess!
Bahahahaha was about to comment this!!! Every story she slithers closer and closer🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 more Alan Partridge in a peephole jumper style dancing (really hope this reference is not lost on all of you!!)
Val may also have a thong made from vulcanised rubber - guaranteed not to perish (also hoping someone gets this ref!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do they only know how to do that one kind of tit, shuffling, arm in the air dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.