Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these pics of her in the daylight still swaying and staggering about , this is when most people have gone home to bed and Sals out still , must be some strong drugs out there 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I think that’s this girl on the right, Sal was wearing her Kylie alien onesie

I’m becoming far too invested in this holiday from my desk while I’m working 😂😂
I think you’re right. thought it was her bc of the striped thong- can’t edit previous post now
82CF7FED-F9AB-4A70-8E64-000F160DD1B1.jpeg

Reactions: 4
She ducking wishes she looked like that from behind

And even that a fella blatantly wearing his boxies was interested in her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s been sad but imagine choosing this over your kids. Worse, imagine knowing your mum chose this over you.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ruddy hell guys!
This is hilarious 😂😂😂 💎💎💎
Can you imagine the come down when she gets home, if she remembers where that is, she's heading for a full breakdown this time surely...
i can't get over the photos 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ruddy hell guys!
This is hilarious 😂😂😂 💎💎💎
Can you imagine the come down when she gets home, if she remembers where that is, she's heading for a full breakdown this time surely...
i can't get over the photos 🤭🤭🤭
Yeh I think the absence on her own stories means she’s either totally fucked or got no data.

Maybe both 😂

Reactions: 17
I feel so bleeping smug watching her stories while drinking a cup of tea in my dressing gown. How does she live this life?!
Same! Cuddled up cosy with my daughter. I don't know how she can live that life away from her kids....and that music is bleeping shite!

Reactions: 14
Screaming at latest video where Sallie Saville is desperately to kiss the poor young girl, absolute cringe!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That must be our Sal' s sister as our Sal don't look like that on her posts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey, I am SO lucky that I lived through a golden era of raves when there was no such thing as camera phones, no eye bleeping the camera and just good vibes. Looks bleeping boring coz no one is actually enjoying the moment, it's all just a photo opportunity that induces the ick. Even the dancing is contrived and looks utterly mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Blimey, I am SO lucky that I lived through a golden era of raves when there was no such thing as camera phones, no eye bleeping the camera and just good vibes. Looks bleeping boring coz no one is actually enjoying the moment, it's all just a photo opportunity that induces the ick. Even the dancing is contrived and looks utterly mental.
The early 90’s and the start of Acid House pisses all over this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.