Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dead in a ditch TULUM

stalking the girls she has been with recently most of them have gone home apart from the black girl with the big hair. No sign of her in anyones grid posts apart from nutella
Is that Nutella a trans woman? I'm convinced she is

Reactions: 2
Has she had lipo on her stomach? It has a really weird look to it. Her belly button looks like a daddy long legs spider and her boobs have tiers to them. All looks really botched

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s posted stories she probably crashed the car while eye bleeping herself filming driving also I think her mum has to stay over when the kids are there for safety so she’s saying her mum lives there trying to make out she has the kids which she definitely does not social don’t just give you your kids back and then not follow up?

Reactions: 8
Even with a filter on her face looks haggered and her bags under the eyes look heavier then the ones she flew to TULUM with

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think we’ll be able to to tick off airport fiasco tonight 🤣

Also i am loving that she kept her mexican mustache 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Should have her license taken away. She is a dangerous liability on the road. Constantly filming herself driving :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The circle around her belly buttons region is so weird she must have had some dodgy treatment

Reactions: 6
Go home sal. After all the banging on about getting more access to her kids she’s binning them off to hang around with girls half her age. I just don’t understand it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.