Sallie Axl #54 Boobs hanging out & getting drunk, now the vegan’s straddling a poor elephant's trunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I'm enjoying all the old sesh head confessions, do we have a thread for that? 😂 I've got a few stories hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I remember the days of taking loads of pills in a night and not being able to pee then when i finally could it felt horrible. Imagine 3 weeks of that 😬😬😬
It's the worst! Scared your bladder was gonna burst and then the relief when you're finally coming down and could have a piss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the worst! Scared your bladder was gonna burst and then the relief when you're finally coming down and could have a piss
Every time you go to the toilet thinking ok this is it now it’s gonna happen. Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she home yet? Been away for 2 weeks- what mother goes away and leaves their children for two bleeping weeks? Seriously though. She thinks she’s 18! Grow up sal! Those girls were young enough to be your daughter. Also all this bleeping high energy shite! Get a reality check! You are under social services for your behaviour!

Reactions: 22
Every time you go to the toilet thinking ok this is it now it’s gonna happen. Nope.
Sometimes i think it would be nice to go out and get wasted again but then i think do you really feel like dying & not being able to piss 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awwww but we’ve got to get Ghislaine Axl in the title surely?

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:Ghislaine Axl you have been evicted from the TULUM villa. Its time to GO HOME SAVILLE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion : Sallie Saville & her TULUM tribes but she’s giving us more Ghislaine vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sometimes i think it would be nice to go out and get wasted again but then i think do you really feel like dying & not being able to piss 🤔🤣
Tried it in my mates kitchen. Got a para and sat there all night with the dog's blanket over my head AND a pair of sunglasses over that 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If my thread title wins, whoever creates it please credit the ladies who came up with Ghislane Axl and Old crabstick 😂😂😂😂

If my thread title wins, whoever creates it please credit the ladies who came up with Ghislane Axl and Old crabstick 😂😂😂😂
(soz I should not assume your genders, hahahha, the men/ladies/microwaves who came up with it)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's confusing me is if social services are still involved or even if their not then how is she still carrying on like this and why/is the enabler still living with her?

Doesn't make any sense? She's an absolute waste of oxygen

Reactions: 5
I don't think the Enabler is living with her permanently. She's a big lass, no way would she fit in the baby's bed. I reckoned at the time that it was because she needed some maintenance doing on her place and was waiting it out by staying at Tuebrook Towers for the week. Val would lose out on single occupancy dizzies, all sorts.

Or it was for the Gram because Val's carer's allowance for Lise was being reassessed. Something fishy, always is with her.

Just not having it that they live together, especially with Val filming her OF content in the bath, in her room etc etc.

It might even have been a condition of the holiday to Thailand, the baby had to spend a week with her to get to know her before she whisked her off so far (although I'm pretty sure we saw Lisa's big gnarly toe in sandals on her stories....)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think the Enabler is living with her permanently. She's a big lass, no way would she fit in the baby's bed. I reckoned at the time that it was because she needed some maintenance doing on her place and was waiting it out by staying at Tuebrook Towers for the week. Val would lose out on single occupancy dizzies, all sorts.

Or it was for the Gram because Val's carer's allowance for Lise was being reassessed. Something fishy, always is with her.

Just not having it that they live together, especially with Val filming her OF content in the bath, in her room etc etc.

It might even have been a condition of the holiday to Thailand, the baby had to spend a week with her to get to know her before she whisked her off so far (although I'm pretty sure we saw Lisa's big gnarly toe in sandals on her stories....)
True defo always something fishy were vals concerned 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is Sallie??
dead in a ditch TULUM

stalking the girls she has been with recently most of them have gone home apart from the black girl with the big hair. No sign of her in anyones grid posts apart from nutella

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.