Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
The video of her dancing with that girl . I am beyond embarrassed for her . She is a show .

Quite looking forward to 5am club ,pretend businesses , pretend school run , filming herself walking on a treadmill for 5 minutes pretend gym , I drink coffee so I’m a boss bitch Sal tho when she’s home 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Riareal

The holiday so far looks like pis poor excuse for a drugs binge. Just one grimey and boring / run of the mill looking dance festival with people with wet fish personalities swaying round like zombies. Then all it seems to be is dickheads on decks outside hostels / hotel room after parties playing crap music with a small handful of random ppl there. It is boring, depressing and utterly pointless. And it just looks scummy, where’s the nice scenery and places at? May as well turn the heating up and stay home indoors getting mashed. I don’t get what’s been achieved by travelling all that way for that bollox.
There’s nothing else to it so far apart from shocking dress sense, personal hygiene and the mega disturbing behaviour of leeching off / onto much younger girls for her own gain. Yuk.

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see her on her own cos she has no mates, pretending she is living her best life doing shit dives into ponds

• Heart
  • Haha

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Good morning! A normal mum is up sorting their kids for the school run today. Where’s Val? A million miles a way smashed off her face (look at the video 😂) grinding away in a sweaty jungle rave with kids less than half her age. Seriously Val, time to grow up and hang up the brown tuna canoe
F22D7E3E-E5AD-480E-B110-70D6068FC339.png
BE8ACB3F-D972-4B2A-9C45-3D4A8B16473D.png
bikini and John lemon sunnies Hun….

• Sick
  • Angry

wiganuser

VIP Member
She looks like she smells like a microwaved week old kebab.

She’s running with this new sex pest image she’s got going on isn’t she

I bet her piss is illuminous green with bits in it, absolute screb
She's fucking rank ain't she 🐠🐠

I got back from my hols yesterday and as we were in the airport coming home they told us that we had to go via Cancun as an additional stop. I had fucking heart palpitations as there were an empty row behind me imagining Val on it, like some fucking downtrodden rat, stinking the plane out, doing lines on the tray table. Safe to say she wasn't 😖😖😖😖

Jim will fix it Axl is still in her compound over there 🦳

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Why does she always have to push the lesbian vibe? Kissing and grinding on other girls?
Her holiday doesn’t make me ever want to go to Tulum 👎

I literally don’t get what she gets from being around these people . They are not true friends.. they would literally sack her off in an instant ! She’s nearly 40 .. go home and concentrate of being a mum Sal .. I can guarantee it’s a dam sight more rewarding than being shat on for money .
It’s got to be a form of self harm for someone so insecure about aging and her looks to surround herself with much younger women who don’t need filters, loads of procedure and mad editing on their pics. As much as she likes to think she’s one of them, she looks very odd with them and very much out of place. I don’t know if she ever contacts her kids when she’s away but I can imagine it’s quite sad pretending she’s having the best time or working hard when the reality is completely different.

• Heart

Fat-tits

VIP Member
As amusing as we all find it / the true tragedy is that she has and continues to NEGLET her children. Which essentially is a form of ABUSE.

She is one of the most vile women I've ever had the misfortune of seeing online.
But she's taking her new babies out for a playdate, thank you mommmmmyyyyy 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Updated to rat off “focus on business” (we know she doesn’t give a shit about her family)

I cannot wait for the comedown from this, she is going to be miserable 🤣🤣🤣

A3FB2532-EB08-4D5B-B026-F1C51D89B9F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart