Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind the Spanish cleaning products if I’m honest. I do have a few and they are good. I do find they last longer than my usual stuff but the only thing for me is, remembering to order them. If I do then I will but it’s easier to pop to B&M

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind the Spanish cleaning products if I’m honest. I do have a few and they are good. I do find they last longer than my usual stuff but the only thing for me is, remembering to order them. If I do then I will but it’s easier to pop to B&M
Do you order them from Spain? Is Spanish cleaning products a thread? I’m intrigued now.

Do you order them from Spain? Is Spanish cleaning products a thread? I’m intrigued now.
Jeff the Meff sells them in the Scouse Bird Shop of Tat at extortionate prices (if anyone wants to be put off any more).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeff the Meff sells them in the Scouse Bird Shop of Tat at extortionate prices (if anyone wants to be put off any more).
Yeh the comments on here aren’t really persuading 😂 Sallie Axl using them should have been enough to put me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are the Spanish cleaning productss strong enough to get rid of her snail trail though? That's the real question

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just get mine from a little corner shop. The comfort smells amazing. Takes me right back to a balcony in Spain when I’ve done my washing.
Sals a scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell I feel like I’ve accidentally walked into a Mrs.Hinch Facebook cleaning products page 🫣

I love you all, I do, but also- get your tit together ladies 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Bloody hell I feel like I’ve accidentally walked into a Mrs.Hinch Facebook cleaning products page 🫣

I love you all, I do, but also- get your tit together ladies 🥴
Sorry but Sal started it with her cardboard box of 3 witches

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooooy, Val's new name Sallie Valentina Rose ..... she's managed to incorporate half of the most popular Adult Work names with half of the Manchester Trans scene (top surgery only).

And she's been reading the SMD threads....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sooooy, Val's new name Sallie Valentina Rose ..... she's managed to incorporate half of the most popular Adult Work names with half of the Manchester Trans scene (top surgery only).

literally just dashed over to say this. “NEW NAME NEW ME RAT GERLS!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Manchester punters will be expecting her to come with her cock still intact.

Big mistake, Sal, big mistake. Big. Huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lads you know what this usually means; she is off on her travels with people she doesn’t want to know the real stabby hoe she is !!!

Reactions: 16
She's back to her alter ego! She's either hiding from someone or off on another hoeing adventure! Bring back Miami Val😆

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.