Sallie Axl #51 The Tuebrook ostrich, having a wine and a line

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha her latest story her walking into the venue:

bouncer: “can you give me your right hand please”
Sally: *gives him her left hand*
Bouncer “that’s your left hand love, I need your right”
Shout out to the bouncer, that was a belter!

Reactions: 4
Do we think the range was taken back as she has a ' new sponsor ' ?

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the comments on the TikToks of her podcast? They’re brutal.
That’s actually the first time I’ve looked at the pod cast and fuck me! How rough are them two…I’m in shock (I mean I’m not) but they’ve got an absolute cheek posting the pics they do!!!

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha her latest story her walking into the venue:

bouncer: “can you give me your right hand please”
Sally: *gives him her left hand*
Bouncer “that’s your left hand love, I need your right”
She spends that much time gurning into mirrors and phone cameras that she no longer knows her left from her right!

Reactions: 8
The sad thing is, she really thinks she’s living her best life. I say this a lot to people, but one day kids grow up and they see adults as they are. They understand it all. That’s when her kids will fuck her off.

Her TT is still one of the cringest things I’ve seen. Even if her kids don’t see it directly. Someone who knows them will, be it a school friend or even a school friends sibling. I remember posting the preparation for my daughters birthday, me blowing up balloons all that and I completely forgot she still had her phone so I raced upstairs to grab her phone but she already saw it. I shudder to think if I was posting about taking my best friends virginity or only fans

Reactions: 12
She’s the most narcissistic person I’ve probably ever seen, scrolling through her grid on Instagram and not a single photo of anything other than herself… she’s a proper dickhead who loves herself and I don’t even know why! I couldn’t name one redeeming feature or quality she has, she needs help and a good kick

Reactions: 13

Is this her describing the shape of her head after her trip to MCR aesthetics?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.