Sallie Axl #47 Tuebrook Trotter and the tale of the 12 holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trotted right over to here as soon as I saw this.

it’s not even the same person, how the duck does she think she’ll get away with this 🤣

Reactions: 8
I only realised it was her because I noticed the tattoo.

anyway look at the comments to the man who says beautiful, and she replies with a love heart. Then he comments and says DM me I’m in Dubai now - have a look on his profile at his bio 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
State of him

Screenshot_20220522-205605_Instagram.jpg

ETA further comments. This could get good. She will be off to 'Dubia' before we know it 💩

Screenshot_20220522-210130_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Can someone please upload the photo of Kevin and Perry Sal so we can be reminded what she truly looks like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I only realised it was her because I noticed the tattoo.

anyway look at the comments to the man who says beautiful, and she replies with a love heart. Then he comments and says DM me I’m in Dubai now - have a look on his profile at his bio 🤣🤣🤣
Thats so funny - bet sal is mortified!!

Reactions: 5
Just about to say, it’s an old one that. She posted that when she was over there wearing pumps when Arfans took her sparkly Loubs back for a refund
I really need to read arfan era on here. I laugh every time pumps are mentioned. Does anyone know what thread it was or will I just start from number 1 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.