Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al12345

the come down will hit hard and so will the fresh goss on tattle 🤣 we’re going to get hit with so many quotes the next 48 hours 🤣 hi 👋🏻 Val you smiled at me twice last night while dancing in your bra you definitely stood out and looked a state 🤢🤢
We get it. You saw Val out in the wild 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Baffling she things people are jealous. Yes Sallie we all want rotten teeth, no custody of our kids and to get shit on so we can buy Louis Vuitton diaries to stare at each blank page as we don’t have a job or anything meaningful to put in there and fill our time with.

• Haha
  • Heart

Catdels

He’s 40 I’ve been on the kids open insta. Sals in the 40 highlight. This kid Sophie has a school uniform on in her first few pics 😳 March 19. I’d flip if that was my child.
anyway…. Sal loves getting her kit off anywhere. View attachment 1073147
vom 🤢
Been looking too Val in her pics from his 40th looks like it was last year

I need my mate who knows him to wake the fuck up and remind me of all the goss he was saying last night 🤣 he sounds proper delusional I was too busy dancing and watching Val to hear it all and vowed I’d sign up here this morning with fresh juice 🤣😂😂 you’re welcome tatties 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Remember last time she got legged off insta and she made a new one with ‘I know who did it’ in the bio 🤣🤣🤣 the soft twat

• Haha

silent.movie

I am absolutely here for her comedown, love it for her.
Her getting away from her kids for her mental health, is really serving her well at the moment 🧿
Just imagine for a second if all you had in your life was editing photos of yourself, pretending you’d made it by posing on your phone all day and buying designer gear 😂 shallowwww existence.

She had the cheek to post a couple of weeks ago one of those quotes ‘it only takes one person in the family to break the chain of poverty’
Well, it isn’t you is it 15-flight-to-tulum-Val?
Paid Bella back yet? 🙄

the_moonins

VIP Member
Sal: “what I’ve done in two years is amazing”

Can anyone tell us what she’s done exactly? I’ve been following her for about 3 years now and she appears to be in exactly the same situation as she was back then?! She’s been on a few holidays, but her life is no different now than what it was years ago?!

Reactions: 26

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I am crying at that driving the range short video.
She’s looking over the steering wheel like she’s driving a tank.
She looks proper simple 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ooo-TheNews

I’m amazed that Catdels knows the ins and outs of all these Salvador threads, her nicknames and history, knows friends of her landlord, where she lives and yet has never posted on here before.

Something’s not ringing true to me sorry. 🥴

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
God she is so dramatic will give her a day then! 🤣🤣 maybe Jeremy Kyle has been reading Tattle and turned up in Tuebrook with Graham to stage an intervention and take her to rehab she will be in there a while with all her issues 😁 #moreissuesthenvogue 🤣🤣
Nawhhhh I miss Graham man. poor blokes sat there trying to explain the psychological reasoning of some deep rooted traumas and some scally with one tooth is screaming “ME MA FUCKED A FROZEN CHICKEN” while Jeremy is like “UR A DISGRACE SON” great telly times.

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
She’s one thick twat. She has absolutely no idea about world systems. She’s clearly had a line and thinks she’s prolific and enlightened. I’m embarrassed for her. 😂

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I came on under a different name and spilled some tea about 2 years ago and honestly the treatment people who do that get on Sal’s threads, and the way people went in on me when I did, makes me think I would just never ever be arsed doing it again 😂.
I remember this girl, people quizzing you about if the roads were “cobbled” or not 👀👀🤣 Thanks again for the tea 🫖

• Haha