Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie Pop

1FB92BF6-7039-43BA-9098-C5AD89223EAC.jpeg
Salvador Baxel is a sting woman. Don’t you forget. So brave a of an abuser to tell their story. Eh? Mcstabby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

ladymanc221

VIP Member
She will pay for it when they are older you can guarantee it 😁 I know someone who lost custody of her kids through alcohol issues, turned into a party animal was always messing them around when she was meant to see them 😢 social services involved, courts etc... playing the victim saying she was gonna commit suicide anyway she has sorted herself out and ironically only come back in their lifes as her eldest son has started playing for the under 16s team of one of the most famous football clubs in the World and guess what he wants fuck all to do with her 😢 kids remember everything Sal you keep enjoying your girls nights👍👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ladymanc221

VIP Member
The Tuebrook Swindler - Sal and her curly blow in all her finest fakery getting a Boots Meal Deal at Liverpool Airport and getting on a Ryanair to Benidorm and fleecing a load of old blokes and flashing her wears whilst driving round like Madge on a motor scooter #itsthefuture 😆😆 #payBellaback

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
not sure need my mate to give us the lowdown lol who’s kate stewart? He probably has .5% share one of his man bikey pies 🥧 lol funded by lots of bent investors that’s what they were saying last night that he’s an embarrassment trying to rub shoulders with legit business people who run a mile from him as they all know of his reputation 😄 or see straight through him funny no decent business man would be caught dead next to Val 🤣
Housing project that’s hilarious the way she posts you’d think Val lived in gated community with bodyguards 🤣
She tried to blag she had a gardener last year and it was just the guy who lived in the flat below cutting his grass 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s manifested rats in her life by shouting rat girl at the top of her voice that time in Dubai, see the universe does listen to you Sallie

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She looks like someones drunk mum who whipped her top off getting over excited while dancing to Christina Aguilera

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’ve not seen this (heard it mentioned loads tho!) I’m too scared to look for it... is the whole tube up there? 🤢😱
You know when you mess around and put them in your mouth so you look like a duck? Its like that except in her fanny 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
No, she’s her brother’s girlfriend I think 🤔
I think she is on onlyfans now though

What’s happening tattles? I’m new followed threads for awhile had to post as saw Val out last night in neighbourhood in her get up making a show of herself 🤣 she thought people were loving her but instead they’re all pointing at the prossy 🤢😄she was with a bunch of guys one who’s her landlord at tuebrok manor Shane.hanley.589 😆 we stalked his profile all night as he was taking vids he’s friends with my mate who thinks he’s a total bellend, he’s got his finger in every pie in town but everyone knows he’s not got a penny 😄 our val defo paying rent in kindness 🤢🤢
Yass new member this is what we like to hear 🤣

Sal: “what I’ve done in two years is amazing”

Can anyone tell us what she’s done exactly? I’ve been following her for about 3 years now and she appears to be in exactly the same situation as she was back then?! She’s been on a few holidays, but her life is no different now than what it was years ago?!

Snorted half of Colombia, drunk 250,000 litres of lambrusco and ridden bare back on over 1,000 smelly, cheesy cocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27