Sallie Axl #43 Dubia, Miami, Teleeeve, where next for Sal and her wizard's sleeve?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes an absolute show! Spilt tea about those girls in Liverpool tho 👀 I did record the lot but it's saying its to big to upload onto here ☹🤣

Reactions: 10
They’ll be lucky if they let them on the second flight, they were a state.
Them booths are in the upstairs bar at Manny T1, can someone not contact Emirates and report her?! Or know anyone who works for them? I’d be fuming if my flight got diverted cos she’s a health risk!!

Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say on her live the other day that she’d never go back to Dubia/Dubai ??

Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see Sal and her mate get booted off yet another flight 😲 - how embarrassing 🤔 imagine being sat in 1st class and them rancid hags rock up causing carnage that live was chaotic AF 😏 #shitshow

Reactions: 23
Staying at the Burj al Arab wow they aren’t gonna want these two drink twats from Liverpool 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Shes an absolute show! Spilt tea about those girls in Liverpool tho 👀 I did record the lot but it's saying its to big to upload onto here ☹🤣
Oh yeh was that Marcia or something? My friend was watching it over my shoulder and said what language is she speaking? English and what? He thought she was speaking Spanish 😂 she wishes, she just can’t speak English properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ps she seems to have met them as they were also kicked off and they are hanging out together in shame… the other woman said they as a couple had had to spend £2500 for new flights in the background so someone really wants Sallie in town this weekend

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Loving this new brass mate , didn’t see the live , deffo off to Dubz , we’re in for a wild one

Anyone notice the comment "you deserve a break" WHAT AHEM WHAT...stinky sal has numerous bleeping breaks

Oh yeh was that Marcia or something? My friend was watching it over my shoulder and said what language is she speaking? English and what? He thought she was speaking Spanish 😂 she wishes, she just can’t speak English properly.
She just rambles along to the voices in her head doesn't she, 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well buckle up because we are in for a absolute show over the next few hours & days

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That girl shes with looks like she has beauty business / cleaning co. Shes on her stories

Reactions: 1
If she ever wants to know why she ends up in the middle of all the drama, she only ever needs to look back at that live. A few drinks and she turns into someone you’d never tire of punching in the head. She’s defo the type to stir a shitload of trouble up by being a cocky witch and then walking away from it all while someone else deals with the fallout.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.