Sallie Axl #42 She’s travelled the world but spent NYE at SAGA, fake AF, Valenciaga!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already deleted the post of her travelling the world because some one pointed out she face tuned her pics

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There are studies that show PEs can be an end result of a massive cocaine binge…. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plot twist does anyone think her mum is living with her in the new flat house?
on a live a while ago she went to say my mum lives with me but then back tracked and said visits. And then shes just said her mums staying. Maybe as part of her being allowed custody?
YES.
It's as if she's confined to uer bedroom now where her previous posts was in that empty room with the merc and mirror? I'm assuming that was prior to mam and kids moving in.

Reactions: 8
How much do you want to bet that she is going to tell us she has been in hospital all night?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Courtesy of Bella Lux - think that alludes to the money never being paid back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There’s no space for her ma ! The kid is deffo in a seniors on the Wirral , her ma must be as deluded as she is carting them back and forth, but I deffo think that is what is going on.
That’s pretty savage 😂👌🏽

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Tulum, Miami, Costa Rica where can Sallie go so that her kids can’t reach her ✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Courtesy of Bella Lux - think that alludes to the money never being paid back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There’s no space for her ma ! The kid is deffo in a seniors on the Wirral , her ma must be as deluded as she is carting them back and forth, but I deffo think that is what is going on.
Ha! Was going to post the same picture 😅 Bella doesn't forget 🤣🤣🤣 unlike Sal ! I couldn't sleep if I owed someone money like that!

Reactions: 10
She really needs to do her research before pretending to have something so serious.
So she’s having another CT scan - lie
And she’ll be getting injections - another lie
If you’re on eliquis why you getting injections? You don’t do both! And if you’re going onto enoxaparin then you inject it yourself, usually into your stomach, it really hurts and your stomach will be black and blue. It’s not like a frikkin booster jab in the arm you muppet!

Reactions: 10
Anyone watched her latest stories with the flowers and seen her kid getting dressed in the background? I know she's stupid like, but how bleeping stupid can you be to post that to thousands of people! She's a danger to those kids!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone watched her latest stories with the flowers and seen her kid getting dressed in the background? I know she's stupid like, but how bleeping stupid can you be to post that to thousands of people! She's a danger to those kids!
I'm slightly hungover and through one eye 🧐 I thought they were sprouts 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ! That looks like an adult sitting opposite her, surely her mum? That’s actually frightening that she’s not even aware of it. Reporting!

She really needs to do her research before pretending to have something so serious.
So she’s having another CT scan - lie
And she’ll be getting injections - another lie
If you’re on eliquis why you getting injections? You don’t do both! And if you’re going onto enoxaparin then you inject it yourself, usually into your stomach, it really hurts and your stomach will be black and blue. It’s not like a frikkin booster jab in the arm you muppet!
All the blood thinners , her blood will be dripping out 🤦‍♀️ What is wrong with her ffs so many lies !

She’s now in love with some Instagram model 🥺😳who looks about 19. Serious issues

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.