Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she’s asking where she should go to on her storys. Try home to your kids🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha just messaged her and she’s a bleeping mess!
Hahaha what have you said I bet she puts a post up about haters now. If 100% say anything to her face to face I just don’t message her because I can’t help but watch the car crash!

Reactions: 2
Wonder why she’s all of a sudden not going to Benidorm to that 5 day event or whatever the duck she was chatting the other night coked off her tits.

Reactions: 3
Wonder why she’s all of a sudden not going to Benidorm to that 5 day event or whatever the duck she was chatting the other night coked off her tits.
I think it’ll likely be something to do with flights... they’ve been cancelling a lot of flights due to the rise in covid cases in Spain. She might also have trouble getting home if she stays out longer

Reactions: 1
ECCC7034-6F2C-4398-83B3-E675919895CD.png

How about get a flight home to your kids who are more than likely going to grow up with complex issues because their mum is more interested in selling her flaps for £3.50 than being a mother and raising them. There’s still time Sallie, they’re young but nah you continue doing you and being a dirty skank looking for your next fix you waste of space! She sickens me!

Reactions: 13
A little part of me dies every time one of these insta hoes posts misinformation. You get your fanny out for a fiver hun, academic research isnt your strong point. Come back to me when you have your phd

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.