Sallie Axl #4 beef bagle out on only fans, kids are living at their nans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just vile. Love a girls break away as the next person and a break away from my child for a COUPLE of days, tops. But alone? Using people and making a holy show. So glad her kids are away from her! Unlucky for them social media is a thing now and they will more than likely see that. God help them

Reactions: 2
Didn’t know she had Twitter omg the pictures and videos!! Just for anyone to go on and see🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

You can get these and more on Twitter, wouldn’t even be a point in paying her only fans 🤣
I’ve actually seen on other sites that people (gross men) are moaning about her content not being worth it - just basically slightly more explicit than what she shows on her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her accent on her latest stories she sounds like an old foreign fella trying to get you to buy fake tit off a market abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve actually seen on other sites that people (gross men) are moaning about her content not being worth it - just basically slightly more explicit than what she shows on her insta.
I took one for the team and basically all it is is what she posts on insta but with boobs out....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I will be deleting this soon, but her is what she sent me
Sal I thought it was "cool as duck to be kind" you nasty little witch!
Lol and the cussing about council houses....werent you up in court for housing benefit fraud ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sal I thought it was "cool as duck to be kind" you nasty little witch!
Lol and the cussing about council houses....werent you up in court for housing benefit fraud ???
I know right, I did have to live in a council house at a time, and there is nothing wrong with living in one

Reactions: 2
I missed it but I can imagine she’s a sour witch think we would all live in card board box as long as we had our child with us I can not relate to her at all vile vile vile

Reactions: 3
Where does she meet these like minded girls? Are they people she knows or does she just hook up with them.

A.complete brass

Reactions: 5
Cheeky witch. We still live in social housing because even though we both work full time, we can’t afford the deposit for a house yet. She lives in rented accommodation doesn’t she? Just because it’s not a council house doesn’t make it any less not her own property. And when she falls behind on the rent on that one, she’ll get evicted and end up in another rented property. I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone but I’m getting very bloody close to wanting her to end up in a skeggy B&B somewhere because no landlord will bleeping touch her because of her past history with non-payment of rent.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.