Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she wasn't so chicken shit she could come on here herself to engage with people directly but that will never happen because whilst she may be able to dispute opinion, she cannot dispute facts (and it is probably the facts of who and what she is that bother her the most rather than the opinions which she can disregard).

The facts that don't lie;
1. She doesn't have custody of her children because social services have judged her to be an unfit mother - FACT
2. Not having custody of her children means her time with them is reduced. She chose to reduce that time even further by going on days/evenings out (when they wouldn't be at school or in bed such as weekends where she could have been with them instead) - FACT
3. Sallie has further increased her absence in her daughter's lives by choosing to go on multiple holidays without them (instead of remaining in the UK) which made it impossible for her to spend any time with them - FACT
4. There will be options available to Sallie which would make it possible for her to take her daughters on holiday (e.g. bringing Lisa with them, going in the school holidays/weekends, staying in the UK etc.). Despite publicly claiming to have arranged multiple family holidays, Sallie has only gone on holiday without her children - FACT
5. Despite making several derogatory comments in the past about women who are sex workers, she has chosen to be a sex worker instead of alternative employment - FACT
6. Sal says she does not need to rely on a man and/or a man's money - as a sex worker at least some (if not the majority) of her income will be from the men who pay to use her in some way - FACT
7. Nearly every day she posts images or videos of herself consuming alcohol. Despite recent claims she would be abstaining from alcohol for at least a week she has not yet gone for at least five days or more without drinking (e.g. in the case of the Shamen and various detoxes) - FACT
I'm sure there are loads more.
She got into a fling with someone who was poly and then when he slept with another woman, who's partner had recently died, she publicly called that woman a slag - FACT
She told a woman who's husband had recently died that she caused his death because she had shared an opinion on something Val had posted - FACT

She got into a fling with someone who was poly and then when he slept with another woman, who's partner had recently died, she publicly called that woman a hag - FACT
She told a woman who's husband had recently died that she caused his death because she had shared an opinion on something Val had posted - FACT
She never even ordered the bunk beds - FACT

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member

The infamous Tulum shagger

Has anyone ever looked at her tagged photos?

Jesus christ 🤣🤣🤣

A3812FC1-F65A-4233-BD1C-37F1205EFF7D.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
It’s a true sign she doesn’t have an identity. She morphs into her surroundings and those she’s with.

rewearing trousers on holiday when you earn 17k a month. Someone didn’t pay hold luggage 🤣🤣

‘waiting to go to the airport’ questions (she got 2) 🤣🤣 and now it looks like she’s sacked coming home off again 🤣🤣 ‘I miss my kids’ until she gets some male attention (even negative, cos let’s face it, they’re mocking her).
I genuinely think she went out alone to see what she could score and latched on to these lads who are ripping the shit out of her.

I bet she squashed her 2 bikinis and crusty shots into her fake lv handbag on her easyjet £90 flight as holdluggage is about the same cost.

2nd full week of high school and imagine your mum still fucking round Europe like a stray cat, she is revolting 🤮

• Haha
  • Sad

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Sal you're embarrassing yourself. Paying to find your trolls? Seriously get real 😂 she'd be better putting that money towards laser tattoo removal and getting that VEGAS monstrosity off her forehead

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s liked one of Naomi Ford’s pictures of her dressed for the Truff’s Maid of Honour ceremony. I am praying to all the Gods that she gets pissed up and decides to go looking for it 😂😂

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
Don’t shoot me but I get her point! Although she has explained it in a shit way in typical Val style. I think the point she’s trying to make is that it’s always down to the woman to sort contraception - the pill, the injections, the coil, implant, a patch, the list goes on!! Fill a lass with hormones and hundreds of side affects and most lads make an excuse not to wear a condom!! Technically women can only conceive once every 9 months and men can technically impregnate limitlessly, they could impregnate 10 women a day. So why should it be down to the woman? More money should go into funding research into more contraception of men!!
Sorry I’ve gone on one now 😂😂😂 anyway….. moving on 🤣

Cady1954

VIP Member
She has a kidney infection now happens if you don't treat a UTI which she deffo got from not peeing after sex! 🤢
You learn summat every day don't you? I never knew that. I'll remember that when I have sex again. If I can be bothered that it is. Id rather have a cup of tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jox

Chatty Member
She’s live.
update:She is now the Wolf of Wakefield with her ‘investments’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Didn’t she tell the lady from Australia (sorry I can’t remember her user name) that she was pleased her Husband died! Explain that Sal!

Reactions: 28