Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
So she flew home this afternoon, straight to her house alone. Not even seen the kids she so called missed all week 😂😂😂

I bet her body will need fumigaying and bleaching after a week of being fucked red raw by strangers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
When I see her stomach it always reminds me of these hair curlers 🤣 I hate the way she hoiks her underwear up at one side to try to create the illusion of having hips 😆😆😆😆 Nothing can hide the choc ice/slab of fudge shape no matter how much she tries, in fact it just draws more attention to it.

It’s at that point I PMSL that someone actually paid good money to end up looking like that

Attachments

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
The thin

this, all the pushing for ‘trolls’ to apologise via there main account and all will be forgiven 😂😂😂 just being lazy and trying to get people to expose themselves. I’m not sure why we are referred to as ‘anonymous’ accounts ‘hiding’ behind fake accounts. There’s nothing fake about my tattle presence and nor is there a need for me to use my name as my screen name. Nothing we say here is illegal………considering Sal is pro freedom, she’s certainly not pro free speech. Weirdo.
It's ironic how she is outside her house, calling what we do illegal yet she should be in 10 day quarantine from holiday as she refuses to be jabbed. I think the police would be more interested in fining her for that than us calling her a pathological liar and unfit mum

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Bye bye Natwest Val and Hello Brighthouse Sal 🤣

Rents a rangey
Rents a big telly
Rents a washing machine
Rents a house (def not a 4 bed)
Rents a rolex
Rents herself out for sweaty pervs

Does she actually own anything?? 🤔 don't start me on the kids 🤔

What a sad existence and she looks down on people who work hard for what they own (houses/cars etc....) role model and icon of the year she is not
Boss bitch my A Get in the Bin 😡😡😡 how about manifesting being a good mum and setting an example to your girls?? Not that won't be happening either

Last edited:
  • Haha

J2607

VIP Member
It's actually embarrassing people seemed to think it was real. About 10 seconds into looking at The Detechtives account you could see it was bullshit and the screenshots on the stories made no sense.

These people have no brains, the amount of influencers sharing it and Sal's smugness of claiming she knew who people were. I'd be going into hiding from pure shame if I was them.

• Haha

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Sal when you’re coming over to me will you pick me up some Sterling fags, English cheddar, tiger bread and a couple bottles of perfume in the duty free. Cheers babs xoxo

• Haha

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Can report an updated rat girlzz calendar 🗓
- Sals going to Mykonos this week
- Dubai Oct 11- 18th
- St.Tropez 4 her Bday (currently not booked)
-Bum being done Feb 22nd next year (also wants fat in hip transfer)
She only wants fat putting into her hips cos she's sick of being called a choc ice on here hahaha 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Meow19

Thread title - NatWest Val’s troll hunting days are no more, back to shagging the infamous Kent 4

• Haha

sal the narcissist

Ha love how she's staying in for a chilled one tonight because she's unwell, no Val all the people you'd latched onto have gone back home and you've gotta wait till Saturday for your flight back to Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I actually feel second hand embarrassment watching the stories of those lads. Fancy Val waking up this morning/evening, no sign of the lads, no sign of the gash flasher shorts, and vague flashbacks of maybe grinding her arse on some other girl in a club. Then (if she hasn’t lost her phone) having to piece together what happened via the stories of the lads. And she thinks people are envious of her?!

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She looks like an absolute psychopath on her stories. She’s saying people have told her to kill herself, we heard this before. Not one person on these threads have said anything of the sort. Most of us call you out for being a bad parent. And for all the lies you tell constantly. And for having stupid lips.
This. If these ‘influencers’ actually allowed us to respectfully question them without getting blocked/deleted (as in they practiced what they preached and kept it real and answered questions/criticism) then they’d be no need for commenting on this site. Bottom line is when you act questionably, expect questions…….if you’re unwilling to address them, we’ll discuss it here.

• Heart