Sallie Axl #37 It ain’t a 4 bed, GED obsessed, lips bigger than her head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some girls lost her Instagram at is being held to ransome.. having a lil chuckle cos the amount was £200..😂😂 Jesus my weekly asda shop nearly hits that.. anyway.. sals boss advice. do this, no do that.. the girl who never got her account back 🤣View attachment 761894View attachment 761895
bleeping hell she can't be arsed looking after her own kids and pisses off to Greece slagging about but can offer to get randoms insta accounts back 🤔 #trulyinspirational 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off, is she gonna get on to her mate that works at Instagram in LA to get that girls account back? She's managed to afford a glass of coke with her plate of lettuce and now thinks she's a boss babe influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
73613A73-46FD-49A1-A02C-4EE194EE91C3.png

I think this is the fella she is with and he doesn’t look too impressed with her filming him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off, is she gonna get on to her mate that works at Instagram in LA to get that girls account back? She's managed to afford a glass of coke with her plate of lettuce and now thinks she's a boss babe influencer.
I mean the LA pal pulled thru for Sal……oh no wait…..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahaha @ the man. He must be pretty desperate to hire old smelly vag Val 🤣

Reactions: 7
I agree he was defo putting his hand up as she was filming with her flash on and it was pissing him off. She's in a dark event all glowed up by Val filming it for the Gram rather than enjoying it

Reactions: 6
It’s very obvious she’s on a ‘work’ trip, if She was on her own then surely she would have met up with her Tulum friends who are there at the moment or at least have met new people to hang out with and tagging in new besties and very say or two before falling out with them a day later. She’s not going around on her own all day in her plastic fake trainers. This is also why she never takes her kids with her to any of these places and probably why her mums ok with it, it’s work and it’s not a suitable environment for kids. Can’t imagine many punters offering to pay for her kids to tag along and if any did then that would be even worse. Would love to know how much she gets paid as it’s clearly not enough to buy new stuff to go away with, the shorts she wears will have multiple strains of covid amongst other things.
don’t know who she thinks she’s kidding with all the fake stuff, she knows exactly where it’s come from and that it’s not genuine. She doesn’t even put any effort into getting decent fakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s deffo not with Charlie. She would have his pic everywhere come on rat girls we know this.

Reactions: 12
The man in the pic looks like that guy who was knocking one out on her live about a month ago. He looked desperate enough to become a punter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sal has clearly been reading Tattle again girls with the caption? Lisa had better dust of them bunk beds pronto as the ‘hot mess’ is coming home 🙄 As a loving, caring mother this tit just does not wash with me 😡😡 put your rancid fanny away and ditch your 'pimp' you minging woman and take your children on holiday instead you will have a way better time trust me #sopredictable #dobetterSal 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s on her way home after 3 days of doing absolutely nothing but sit next to a pool on cloudy windy days! What a waste of time. But still, at least she can add that to the list of places she’s been when she goes on about how well travelled and cultured she is hey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I can tell you how you got on the boat with swaelee, apparently one of his entourage advertised on Instagram for hoes on a boat. Your Miami mate replied and took you along, you were old enough to be their mum

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.