Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Is this one of them new builds in Kirkby as if coming from Fazak? Just spotted some of them town house maisonette style houses there

Reactions: 1

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Right , business here … what have I missed over night ??? Sallie wise I mean ahah , surely this wasn’t a Quiet night out ?

laughing

VIP Member
Filthy handbags sitting on the table, sunglasses on in the restaurant, and manky shorts reefed up them…I’d honestly be put off my Sunday dinner if I was at the next table 🤢🤢🤢

Photo please, she is still on private

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
It appears to always be her ex whom she also claims to be free of and would never ever want him back 🤦‍♀️ it defies me how she's been able to get unsupervised visits back with her girls surely if they've been keeping tabs on her they would know she's an active drug and alcohol problem that hasn't been addressed yet?like I've said a lot of times on here in beginning I willed this woman to get help and be better and nothing changed and still hasn't how is placing those girls in her care in their best interests sadly I don't think it will work out and they will be back to sals mums

When sal posted all that stuff about jem Lucy and her mate I believe sal was telling the truth about it all.theres something about jem Lucy that gives me the ick! And the way she tries to talk all gangsta all the time turns my gut 😖😖😖
What did sal say about Jem? I've missed that? I hate Jem,another shit druggy slutty mother

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Did they only do half her kitchen tiles or something? Or is that yet again a fake photo she’s posted with the hoover. Confused 🤔
Lol was this some rush job or something? Why is some stuff not finished? Should have been done before she's in, wtf,🤣

Ooo-TheNews

It keeps flipping back and forth though ?

Is she using both selfie and normal camera mode then ? 🥴

When you film yourself in the car the camera flips it. She is in the drivers seat but the camera has flipped the image.

She deffo doesn’t want those kids back. She gets more excited for material things and nights out than seeing those girls