Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feska

VIP Member
God she’s boring. Hasn’t she done a live for a while? Her fashion sense is diabolical

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sheila Bloom

Took me 3 threads to get mine.. don’t give up.. if you ✨ believe✨ you can ✨achieve✨

Ya know, like Sal believes in this 4 bed house, bunk beds, 6 weeks in Ibiza, 30 day detox, etc etc
So dejected 😪 I gen up thought my title was banging but will try harder. MUST TRY HARDER 😫😫😫
She is actually boring the tits off me these days. Boring old recycled life of hers. Does nothing - pretends she is doing the most 🔁

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
This just had me in stitches.

I’ve got the worst 2nd hand embarrassment for her sifting through all those grotty magazines where’s she’s on the cover looking like a brick in a beanie. She’s so desperate for fame still & living for days past. The shame.
She hovered over one of them and I watched it about 3 times/held my screen down I couldn’t see where she was mentioned/pictured??🤣🤣

Brickie in a Beanie has killed me off 🤣

35C5A13C-91F5-4A57-97A5-7221BA9C0B8B.jpeg

Looks like she’s completely sacked off trying so hard to back up the “my kids live with me” .. 2 girls who haven’t lived with their man for how many years - all of a sudden with her 24-7, not a chance they’d be in their rooms while she’s watching tv downstairs 🤣..

actually on second thought I bet especially N is frightened of seeing what OF Stabby is filming so stays out the way

• Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Does anyone else think something has happened with our Sal?? She seems even more unhinged than normal with the stuff she’s posting. She seems to be spending 50% of her time reading here, and the other 50% posting stuff for our benefit. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of actual packing being done, and the fact she’s still talking about carpets and shutters suggests that she’s not likely moving in any time soon (surely those things would have been done by now?)
She’s also not really posted much about getting her children back (which we all know is unlikely to happen).
I just think something has happened as she appears to be losing the plot more and more. She seems pretty psychotic at the moment to me - does anyone else agree??
I agree but she's trying to convince herself that she's all good.

kiyu

Wow. That is absolutely sick that she said that to that lady. Yet she acts all holier than thou on her stories/positivity this, positivity that, no negative vibes etc ✌
She's a bitch to everyone! It's only when she's messed up and needs to block someone or ignore them that she starts spouting this positivity bullshit. She is not a nice person. She only spouts it because she is not capable of being held accountable for anything. She swerves any responsibility possible which is why this house won't last long and she'll be off on her next solo trip soon as to make new best friends 😅

• Haha

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
BiB - I think it could be either in this case but it’s a common way to increase engagement. Another one some of them use is “what was your favourite sweet as a kid/what sweet would you bring back?” There seem to be a large amount of people dying to tell everyone how much they miss a Spira 😂
Fucking loved a spira

• Haha

Lottieloubert

Been off this thread for a while, she’s gotten a bit boring hasn’t she. Have noticed her new place looks as shite as her old place and her kids are no where to be seen. Though I guess they’re already hiding in shame whilst the twat constantly eye fucks herself in the mirror!
shes got no time to be on that insta account. Don’t you know she’s ToO Busy BEiNg A mOThEr

• Haha

The212

Just come across Jen Lucy’s account. Don’t really know her but was thinking her and Sal are very similar. The tattoo on the forehead. Who got that first?
Also noticed the horse pic the one Sal copied. Same hair and everything but Sal had to go one extra 😂
Yeah think they used to be friends, she’s a coke head too!