Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna put this in her bio

Tulum property magnate
Lesbian boss witch babe
Star of Swaylee 21st birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 38
New to this thread, what’s the deal with her children? Do they live with her?
Hello welcome to the thread.
Our Sally ( or Val as she is currently known as she’s took her hair extensions out and looks like someone who works at NatWest ) does not have custody of her children. They live with her mum. Google is your friend but summarised she was caught on video trying to stab her ex partner and he posted it online.
her youngest child can be seen in the background and she blames it on her apparent bipolar disorder. (Hence nickname stabby)

she was meant to go to Portugal and meet her children but it went into the amber( at a later date) so she used it as an excuse to not go and instead has gone to Miami to party with strangers and deny taking Coke LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BFB24AE1-BE86-4C27-A56A-D35F1C3A6D72.png

Did anyone else notice when Cod and Val were rithing about on this story, after Val pouted, Cod did this? Is she taking piss outta her or what 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well what can I say? It’s been a ride and a half this one hasn’t it, I’ve laughed so much it hurts, the hair do, the name, the outfits, the cod, the absolute audacity that stinking cockroach has to party with swalae 🤭 there is just so much going on, val is loyal to us and always brings the entertainment, gowarrrrn r val girl 💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine just tagging along for free drugs instead of going home to her kids!! She’s a pile of 💩 she will never change & she will never get her kids back.. it’s the same since N was born!!

Reactions: 13
that yacht trip! Reminds me of when I was on the 18-30 boat trips in Malia when I was 19 (if camera phones were real then). She’s supposed to be a grown woman, and going on like that is the most desperate behaviour. Physically cringing watching her 🥴
She’s more bothered about showing everyone what a good time she’s having, rather than actually having a good time

Reactions: 10
Never commented here before but she was on my radar back when she was a "DJ" and on big brother. I've not thought about her for years and wondered what she was up to, assuming she just went away quietly and settled down...

Well holy duck was I wrong 😂😂 what a complete mess. I'm off to catch up on the older threads, I've seen plenty of skanks over the years but Jesus she's on her own level.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Wonder where she’s off to today then? She’s been in Miami for 3 days and she can’t come back to the UK because she’s done with it right? It’s too boring and she’s not coming back. So… Europe?
She can bleeping stay away from Malta!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.