Sallie Axl #29 When you were Ink Doll Sal and now you're NatWest Val - TRAGEDY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember last year when Sallie lived in Kirkby and was travelling round Europe and we all thought she was a bomb scare then! Jeez this is a whole other level of depravity!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OF is as safe as you make it
It’s like doing webcams. You can control the levels of content and what people know about you. A lot of the models are just flashing their body parts nothing else. Many do girl on girl stuff I think that makes pretty good money

She’s knocking around with guys she barely knows who are into some high level hardcore kinky stuff. The moment you start partnering up you lose control over your content and direction really.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just spent the last half hour lying on my bed with the fan on stalking friends of friends that Val has tagged in her stories. Look at this person stories. The last one I think. Val is in the back ground at the club. Sat on a chair alone like an old person who loves being out but can’t get up and dance so just bops on the chair. It’s quite sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I’ve just spent the last half hour lying on my bed with the fan on stalking friends of friends that Val has tagged in her stories. Look at this person stories. The last one I think. Val is in the back ground at the club. Sat on a chair alone like an old person who loves being out but can’t get up and dance so just bops on the chair. It’s quite sad.
“Yeeeeeeyuh” why does she keep saying that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m dead that’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a little bit about how OF works. I charge £5.99…not sure why Val charges so little 🤔

Anyway….subscribers pay your initial fee & then they see your feed. I only pose lingerie or bikini pics there.
If you want the more explicit stuff you pay extra via tips/DMs.

(BULLSHIT she is making 10k 😂😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ha ha I'm dead - she looks like she's wearing them velcro strap boots you get in them Sunday supplement magazines for grannies. You can just hear her making weird sounds and finger pointing 🤣🤣🤣
Kin'el she still in them cheap nylon lilac bikini and mesh she's lived in since being in miami duck bet they have a stench you'd of thought she'd of changed not surprised no ones sitting next to granny SALVALDOR tragic 🧓🐠

What's SAL thinking? 🤔💭

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Cracking find! Well done 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that’s the life she choses more than playing with her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sure it will get "leaked" somewhere.. bit like her poopshoot after it has taken a good hammering..
I used to work in the adult industry. It will more than likely be “shared content” then they can both use it on their adult profiles.

Reactions: 11
You lot are
Someone posted a screenshot of her OF the other day and it seemed that she charges for the videos. So for your £3 you get the one tit hanging out of her bra pics but then if you pay more money she will DM you a video.
yeah it’s £3 to subscribe but it’ll be more to get the videos

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.