Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
Makes you think it is thanks to the spelling
So he is basically there working, spinning all the ladies (use that term loosely with Sal) the same story about being polyamorous, shagging them for a ‘holiday romance’, then they leave.

The only problem is cling on axl never leaves unless you get a restraining order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sparkles86

I just watched the video and I honestly feel bad for her. The fake tan marks on the bum and back was horrific. She was going bareback with what I’m 100% sure is James English and for all she talks about how she’s top % etc it cannot be for fucking because she doesn’t know how to ride at all. It wasn’t sexy in the slightest it was just sad. Seeing her getting fucked in her apartment when her kids are probably at school getting ready to head home to nanny. It’s horrendous to think she’s bringing those girls up and then there’s Sallie doing this for what? Money to try and impress people she doesn’t even know online by buying fake designer shit and cheap flights to get even further away from her children both emotionally and physically than she already is.

• Sad
  • Haha

>^.^<

I can't get over this 😂

So Charly is a concierge VIP in the hostel resort Nomadic Experiences where Sal has basically been staying for the entire trip (even though she hates resorts) and has gone on arranged excursions and nights out with other reps and holiday makers

And she's fuming she found out he was texting other guests 😂😂😂

Fucking hell feel like it's an episode of ibiza weekender 🥴🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂 brilliant find - I don't know how none us didn't realise 🙈

I'm cringing so bad she's making out she's floating about places meeting random people when they are all staying at the same place and CHARLY FUCKING WORKS THERE 😂

Wonder if that new chap she went on the golf buggy with is her newly assigned rep 😂😂

• Haha

trollinhell

Oh rat girls, I’m quickly running up the Asda now to get myself some wine for tonight’s kick off.

Anyone need me to pick anything up for them? Popcorn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
After that live she needs a fuckin exorcism not a fuckin shamen!
I’d put my last crab stick on her being able to fully do a 360 with her head, with her worzel gummage wig and spouting “ayyyyyyyy ya mam sucks cocks in tulum”

• Haha

Salsausagelips

VIP Member
Oh and Kirsty if you come here cos you think your so well known. Take a seat. I see you give as much shit about your kids as she does. Tramp

• Haha
Reactions: 42

anniemcx

Thread suggestions - Sals mums making sure her kids are fed , whilst she’s being cheated on by the Spanish Ged

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
80C42139-8F72-4084-BAEB-3A3B5D12E6AD.jpeg

wasn't she sayin the other night that Mexico is weird and she doesn’t feel safe there. Who’s she trying to kid 🤣
Hasnt even done the ego ridding ritual

she probs only loves it so much because people don’t know how fucking psychotic she is, she can tell anyone any lies about herself and not be questioned.. and locals won’t be able to google her as easily because 1/4 people in Mexico will still be on Nokia3310’s 🤣

in the uk, unfortunately you will always be Crabstick Stabby rat gerrrrlllll

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s going to another part in Mexico. Think she said last time on her live but has to leave the love of her entire life.
Fucking hilarious.
She’s tagged him in her story saying I miss you and he’s uploaded videos of girls skate boarding and another of himself diving into a lake 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Salliescrunchie

When the problem is ‘the Uk’ Liverpool, Yorkshire, Mexico, the Spanish population, Dubai, other women in general, mothers, other sex workers, Ged and any man who had a hint of a look of ged,rat gerrrls, trolls, tHe MeDiA, swingers, mental health services who failed her as a child,

Anything else…

• Haha
Reactions: 39

the_moonins

VIP Member
Thought she was leaving on the 5th June 🤨
Thought her kids were coming back in March? Thought she was getting a new car in January? Thought she was having her bum done in Feb? Thought she was spending a full 2 weeks with her kids in May? She’s just so full of shit!

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
The kids are on school holidays this week and / or next week, and AGAIN, she’s not bothering with them. That’s two consecutive school holidays where she’s dumped them for partying. The last school holiday - they were off for 2 weeks and she went on and on about how excited she was to be “spending two full weeks with my family”... she ended up spending about 1-2hrs with them... the rest of the time she was doing OFs/at her mate’s flat drinking/doing exercise videos at her flat. And now she’s away. She could have returned to the UK at the same time as Bella and would be with her children now. Actions speak louder than words.
I’ve said this all along... I do not believe she is getting those children back at all.

OR_tjf

Thread suggestion

Sallie Axl #28 ‘advocate for women’ calls lady a slag, leaked Only Fans video show she’s definitely a shit shag

• Haha
Reactions: 38