Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I read that travel blog and seems like this place is right up her street it’s just a lawless Ibiza/Bali and all these tourists are destroying the culture and ecological systems in Tulum. Drugs are rife, the streets are filled with litter and traffic. If you look up the # tulum on IG, all the shots are exactly the same of people posing in outfits next to the same things over and over. Tulum is a place where unemployed idiots go to deny Covid and party. In a few years the eco system will be ruined

If at 34 it’s really your life long ambition to drink booze every single day night and go dancing in clubs to EDM on the beach don’t you think that is a little sad and pathetic? It’s a holiday, it isn’t real life. You chose to have 2 babies in the U.K., with British fathers and then you chose to behave in a way that means you never have to be responsible for anything. I pity you that the only thing you have in your life is to wake up and decide what bikini to wear. Maybe a 20yo would be jealous of that but we are all grown women

• Heart
Reactions: 54

PianaInPyjamas

Oh rat girls, I’m quickly running up the Asda now to get myself some wine for tonight’s kick off.

Anyone need me to pick anything up for them? Popcorn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can you grab just the essentials for me ? Aromat, discounted crab sticks & a litre of wine ?? Don't forget your balaclava girly !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

plinky

VIP Member
Just watched the 20 dot story of Sal dancing to Western music, at a party entirely made up of western people, all wearing western outfits and drinking western alcohol

Cultural Mexican experience? 😂

Honestly it just cracks me up, the ONLY reason she ‘travels’ is to be able to drink & party all day, wear bikinis and Bob around with one arm in the air saying EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like the Fonz

• Haha
  • Heart

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Tigger I am handing the baton to you, keep us posted 🤣
I’ll do what I can. I’m a newly single mother of a gorgeous 3 year old, am a director of three companies, done six years of university and a whole lot of wonderful, functioning friendships.

but I’ll deffo report back. I’m only here because I am jEaLOuS and LoNeLy.

• Heart
  • Haha

OR_tjf

607FAA72-64FA-4E96-AE33-912FA26AFCC0.jpeg

Had to endure boring shit since she came back from Dubai, I am here for this.... think of all the egg videos we had to go through ladies, all the bad squats, the ali express fishnets our patience has paid off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
She’s live.

To sum up:
She started dating Charly and knew he was a swinger
Then, when he was asleep, she checked his phone and saw he was messaging another girl.
She then checked his phone a second time and saw he was messaging the same girl.
She then contacted that girl and (from the sounds of some of the messages she’s getting), laid into her
Now she’s no longer seeing Charly and says she hates men
Strong independant woman who don’t need no man hooks up with a swinger approx 5 mins after arriving in Mexico and then gets mad he is talking to another bird?

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She who doesn’t judge is obviously judging.

Didn’t she say not to judge how someone deals with something? When my first husband died I went on self destruct, including having sex with people I wouldn’t have looked twice at within weeks. Not proud of myself, but equally, not ashamed. Not arsed what anyone thinks of me or my actions, and the only person I was hurting (as my husband was dead) was me.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Blair needs a fuckin Valium after the last few hours. This is the content I am here for rat gerrrlsssss say AIIIIIII!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

PastorBake

Chatty Member
So Charly is one of those hotel guys who shouts "hey, pretty lady" at you and then tries to upsell you overpriced excursions....?

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Tigger20

Chatty Member
I wake up and the page has gone from 12 to 27. That’s when I know shit has gone down....

It’s like us Australians now go on the night shift.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Walnutss

VIP Member
😂😂 he doesn’t get them to open up emotionally - he just picks the most needy guests that are fucked up. They can’t wait to vomit their bullshit.
Say it louder for the people in the back.
All those banging on how chelsea is goals. Chelsea has money that's it. Shes trash. A small baby and shes got that fat wank staying over after hes had his dick sucked by most girls hes had on his podcast. Take it from someone who knows him hes a disgusting human. OP said it he prays on the weak.
Sallie for all she is I dont think shes evil just a severely mentally ill woman who seeks validation in men and who should have never had kids and that's his type.
Just cos Chelsea is rich that's not a boss babe. Women have been making money off their bodies since the dawn of the time.
The dumb looking abs show me a very insecure girl and thats why james english went after her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Walnutss

VIP Member
@Walnutss do you have some tea you would like to share?
Nobody likes him here just his pals that were on that embarrassing reality show.
Back in the day he was just a low level drug dealer my friend used to hook up with him and he was horrible to her especially if she didnt want to have sex.
Claiming he only spat on that girl he was charged over he didnt, the pictures were all over, he defo did punch her, cos she was slagging his pal cos his Jean's were too tight...
He got the idea for the podcast from a guy I know who has one himself. He was begging to get on claiming it was to raise awareness of homelessness as the papers werent covering him. He went on a tirade claiming the guy didnt give a fuck about homeless people and neither did the papers. It was in every paper here he raised money for charity so he was lying and the guy didnt want him on his podcast cos hes a women beating rocket of a man. Shagged poor Kerry katona then sold a story.. you see the pattern here of praying on the weak. Theres a gangster from liverpool looking for him so hopefully he gets a hold of him 🤞✌

On topic sallie brush ya hair and dont talk to james english

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45