Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I will NEVER! understand these people who claim to have had a shit parent (as Sallie does) who then go on to repeat history.....and be a shit parent.....each to their own but I didn’t have a dad as such and not that it particularly bothered me but when I had my child I made sure I NEVER repeated any of his behaviour.

also since having my boyo.....yes I’ve been on girls holidays but......there’s something in me that I just don’t feel right about not being in the same country as my child. Yes I’ve enjoyed myself whilst there but cut hols short (which were already only 4 days) to get back to my 👦🏽 and we always go away before I go on any girl trips.....which the last of which was 4 years ago.....theres No hope for her she’s lost that with her kids and won’t ever get that back
She’s a disgrace!
My mum was an abused child and she made sure she raised us in the most secure loving home she possibly could, so it's not impossible to make sure you don't let history repeat itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Sorry, I know she’s awful and keeps making terrible life choices, but I just can’t help feeling desperately sad for her. She’s not in a good place.

I would hate her life 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

satwithabrew

Small minded I am.... got a degree hun providing for my two kids travelling the world with them, STI free and still have my morals, pride and vital organs intact unlike yours that have been shagged to high heaven. Didn’t think you read this you boot leather faced cunt.... fuck off you dirty fucking sagging arsed bitch!!!! Paid while you sleep 😴 bore off you stupid twat. My tax money pays for your scrum life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Hamburglar

VIP Member
She looks like one the “after” photos that they use to show the effects of crystal meth.

Grim. Give me the UK in the pissing rain than hanging around any of these weirdos who are just taking advantage of your baggy belly button 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 36
know I’m far too soft but I feel sorry for her 🙈

She’s so lost, instead of fighting for her kids she’s impulsively gone on this random shit holiday, most likely as a knee jerk reaction to a set back with custody.

Her illness prevents her from making rational decisions and then the cycle continues indefinitely.

It’s not a happy life to live 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 35

LeBlonde

Newsflash Sal. I too, like many others on this thread, travel the world, stay in beautiful hotels, love time away from the UK.
Difference is, I don’t have to neglect my darling children, or flash my gash to randoms, or get shat on, to have that privilege.
What a soulless empty existence you lead, while pontificating to us about how sad our lives are.
You are a sad, selfish , lost, damaged human being. I pity your poor children. You are damaging them beyond repair. But hey! As long as you get good OF contents!
I could weep for your Kids.

• Heart
That live was embarrassing. Basically slagging off people being a mum 🥴

Sniffing her head off, Bella had to go home as I thought, probably due to Red List countries.

Your girls might know about boobs and bums, they don’t know about their mother being ridden like Red Rum 🥴

She’s taking her mum and girls away for 6 weeks in the summer 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Ahh, here we go.... the REAL Sal... breakdown pending!

So she’s met up with a Mexican pimp now who’s taking her to various parties to pimp her out, and she’s loving life! Doesn’t want to come home (so, essentially partying and having sex for money is way more important to her than being home with her children).

I’m going to give it another day/two before that pimp bins her off and she has a complete meltdown. She will 100% be stopped at the airports to check for drugs... it’s like an episode of banged up abroad this!

I take it her book writing, trip to the rainforest and spiritual thing isn’t happening... just like the bunkbeds not arriving, getting her kids back in March and earning £11k a month selling perfume didn’t happen! Different country, different lies... but lies nevertheless!

Salliescrunchie

If being uneducated/in the matrix means I’m not getting filmed on a iPhone 6s getting bummed by some bloke in order to make less than the cost of a fillet o fish meal, whilst holidaying alone in some all cheap inclusive in Mexico, call me the uncultured swine I obviously must be!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

trollinhell

Thank you wonderful trolls ❤♥. Even when you think you had a good one they turn out to be arseholes... Having a huge glass of wine and toasting to the future 🥂

Back on to our Sal... that photo she uploaded her hair literally looks like she’s deep conditioned with lard 🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Something doesn’t add up about that trip or it has drastically changed from the original plan. Posting throwback pics of her friends screams pure loneliness to me.
She has such a stick up her arse about people working a 9-5 & her being “free” I would not swap my life for hers (I doubt very much anyone would) it looks lonely AF. She tries to trash “normal” to justify her own life to herself.

• Heart
  • Sad

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fuck me she’s one lazy fucker. I haven’t seen her look so deranged since the Kevin and Perry bucket hat boat party.

She puts absolutely 0 effort into everything.. her career, looking after extensions, her kids - to name a few.

Is she claiming her and Charley are a thing in her latest story 🤣 the hash tags have killed me off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33