Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
She looks really sad. She just did a live but looked irritated by anything anyone asked her (all of about 5 people) and just kept saying how tired she was. I wouldn’t swap places with her for all the money in the world (and yes I am a stone overweight, poorer, less glamorous than her, average job, live on my own but I STILL wouldn’t want her life for one minute)

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ksr96

Chatty Member
Sitting in the exam centre waiting to take my test. Absolutely terrified. Still would rather be doing what I’m doing than be Sallie in Tulum though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Fuck me she looks smelly as fuck. What a matted mess that head is. It needs a naked flame to it so she can start again.

Imagine waking up and trying to sort that hair do out when your getting ready, I’d rip my own eyeballs out after I’d ripped them fucking tapes out 🤣

I’ve seen 3 day+ deceased dead foxes on country lanes that have better condition fur.. absolutely rancid she is.

The “SOYYYYY YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS” is getting old now and just shows her lack of intellect, she’s thick 🤣

Honestly not one person I know has a worse life than what she shows on Insta... It’s lonely,depressing and full of lies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

>^.^<

She has a Facebook page but the info isn't up to date 😂

Screenshot_20210515_142136.jpg

And she's done quite a few shoots with Danny Desantos who is Demi Rose Mawbys photographer and bezzy (or was.. I've not checked recently) honestly she's had some fantastic opportunities!

Screenshot_20210515_142145.jpg

Screenshot_20210515_142221.jpg
Screenshot_20210515_142232.jpg

Also... Hows she looking about mid 40s here?? (in a good way though.. But just quite old!)
Screenshot_20210515_142212.jpg

Also... Lol 🙈

Screenshot_20210515_142252.jpg

And sorry in advance

I found Sallies real arse

Screenshot_20210515_142201.jpg

Well that's me done on my little sallie throwbacks 😅 toddlers about to wake up 👌🏻

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Hahaha that reminds me of the inbetweeners party when they went to Byron bay 🤣

Culture vulture Sal

• Haha
  • Heart

OR_tjf

New thread suggestion

Sallie Axl: changed her name more than her bikini, binned off the kids to ‘love’ and ‘live’ ‘freely’

I know I’ve said this before but honestly her life fucking really depresses me.

Shes in Tulum with her arsehole gaping open like a fucking used bin bag while her kids are at home tucked up in bed ready for school in the morning

Shes snorting lines off of someone’s saggy tits and eating a prawn side salad while her Ma is making her kids sausage butties and smiley faces.

In 10 years I would bet my fucking pension pay out on it, that she will be in the exact same phase in her life that she is stuck in now.
Do you know what, her mum's not only doing all the loving and caring but she's doing all the shit stuff about having kids, shouting at them in the morning to brush their teeth, not getting to watch a TV programme without pausing it 34 times because the kids keep coming downstairs, packed lunches, making sure uniform is washed, telling them off when naughty... Whilst Sal is lording it about like some kind of free spirited hippy.

Reactions: 31

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
People don’t judge you for the Only Fans, Sal. They judge you because you’ve got two kids who you leave for months on end to satisfy your own selfish needs.

Salliescrunchie

See Sallie has been sacked off already for an actual real Instagram model with a blue tick.

Cue the throw back posts and shout outs to her ‘mates’ ….

Never mind Sal, on to the next John eh…

• Haha
  • Wow

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She lives alone in a flat in Wakefield. She wears cheap mass produced fast fashion or unethical designer wear. She fucks her kids off for work or play at the drop of a hat. She is pumped full of filler, toxin & heavily edits/filters her photos/videos. She is nothing like any other truly nomadic traveller type I’ve ever met in my life. All for show, all bull shit.

also, I wonder what she thinks of the interesting people she meets on her travels far and wide (I’m thinking South America in particular) that never travel anywhere as they are poor as shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Nawwww, remember the days when she told me I was the reason my husband died in a work accident?

Yeah....good times.

• Angry
  • Sad

laughing

VIP Member
Not sure why anyone believes anything that comes out of her mouth.

We are the only one giving her air:

She has 20k followers :unsure:

She gets on average a 1000 likes

She gets under 100 comments, half of that number is herself doing a reply.

She is a nobody, living of the back of her one week in Big Brother.

laughing

VIP Member
Our Sal, you haven't taken your kids anywhere because you are not allowed too.

You don't even see them or allowed an overnight stay.

On Christmas Day, you danced around in your mum's kitchen using your ring light. Not spending any time with your kids, not even sure that yours kids were at your mum's.

Why do you pretend that you even want custody of them, we all know that you dont, is it just some thing that you feel that you have to say?

Boring daily routine - gosh. How would you do it?

• Heart