Sallie Axl #20 Salgatha Christie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re trolls cos we wouldn’t say it to her face? Would she have said all that about Jemma & her Baby to Jemma’s face? I think not! She would have made mince out of her 😂

Reactions: 10
She has mentioned Tattle and trolls today because she’s hardly getting any views. We keep her relevant 💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She has mentioned Tattle and trolls today because she’s hardly getting any views. We keep her relevant 💁🏼‍♀️
Exactly!! Just coming to say that its funny the moment you guys start mentioning Bailey threat and Instagram she pulls this one 🤣🤣!! Literally the fake 'nearly' crying gets me... and socks and sandals last time I checked was what old men on holidays wear that you absolutely rip apart at.. give over !! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I have commented on her old account before, one of the grid posts. I said I didn’t agree with something........was told to duck off off her page and blocked by her. So I now discuss my non agreement of her with my tattle friends 👍🏽.

#bekind aka #bequiet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is exactly it! You try and tell these people your opinion and they don’t want to hear it. Delete your comment and then block you. So tattle really was created by themselves because why should we be silenced on behaviour of ‘public figures’ that we don’t like or agree with?

Reactions: 14
Many instagrammers/ influencers think that you have to agree with everything they say and do or you’re not ‘being kind’
bleeping winds me up, but that debates for another day

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Many instagrammers/ influencers think that you have to agree with everything they say and do or you’re not ‘being kind’
bleeping winds me up, but that debates for another day
Totally agree , just because we have a difference of opinion or call them out on bullshit it’s not being kind . So basically Instagramers believe they should be invincible not be held accountable for their behaviour sometimes . And anyone who disagrees is a troll 🙄. This #bekind bullshit fucks me right off .

Reactions: 13
So Sallie is like every other influencer today riding off the back of Caroline’s passing 🙄 #bekind how about #fuckoff

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh god Sal really is a bad crank isn’t she ! What is she on about ‘these people wouldn’t knock on your door and say these things’
Sorry but that’s where I think we would cross the line if we all turned up at her door ?! THAT would be harassment and abuse !
And funnily enough isn’t that what she was threatening to do at some point over summer? Turn up at someone’s house ?

to me tattle is a place where we can have a chat with people who have like minded views on the subjects and is no different to if I was sat in my living room having a witch with my mate !
she doesn’t seem to understand that she DOESN’T HAVE TO LOOK ! She’s so simple it’s painful !
There’s nothing illegal about having an opinion about people in the public eye (another thing she fails to understand) and if tattle was to get shut down , every other type of media which revolves around the topic of celebrity or in sals case - z list tragic past it wannabes , would be shutdown !
We are all guilty of gossiping and Sal is no different , in fact she’s WORSE !
And I’m sorry but no matter what I will never support a woman who still plays the victim despite having her kids taken off her because SHE took drugs , slashed her wrists and stabbed her kids dad ! I don’t condone Ged putting the video on social media he should have sent it straight to social services but the end result is still the same at the end of the day and she’s deserved the fall out from it all for what she’s selfishly put her children through over the years in my opinion .

Reactions: 26
Oh god Sal really is a bad crank isn’t she ! What is she on about ‘these people wouldn’t knock on your door and say these things’
Sorry but that’s where I think we would cross the line if we all turned up at her door ?! THAT would be harassment and abuse !
And funnily enough isn’t that what she was threatening to do at some point over summer? Turn up at someone’s house ?

to me tattle is a place where we can have a chat with people who have like minded views on the subjects and is no different to if I was sat in my living room having a witch with my mate !
she doesn’t seem to understand that she DOESN’T HAVE TO LOOK ! She’s so simple it’s painful !
There’s nothing illegal about having an opinion about people in the public eye (another thing she fails to understand) and if tattle was to get shut down , every other type of media which revolves around the topic of celebrity or in sals case - z list tragic past it wannabes , would be shutdown !
We are all guilty of gossiping and Sal is no different , in fact she’s WORSE !
And I’m sorry but no matter what I will never support a woman who still plays the victim despite having her kids taken off her because SHE took drugs , slashed her wrists and stabbed her kids dad ! I don’t condone Ged putting the video on social media he should have sent it straight to social services but the end result is still the same at the end of the day and she’s deserved the fall out from it all for what she’s selfishly put her children through over the years in my opinion .
This 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.