Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she keep pulling at those £1 primark knickers .. I wouldn’t mind but non of her underwear sets ever even match

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s posing for OF infront of the wall of wallpaper that she was asking about and the same room saying decorators are coming doing this morning. She’s full of tit. She’s off out again now probs to pick up some coke so she can botch decorate that wall up in 19 mins flat 😂😂😂

If I have to watch her post a pic or a video of her playing with her rat tail her one more time 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a show!
How bleeping greasy is it, revolting.
Living on her own she should be bleeping immaculate with time to clean herself, an immaculate house and fresh bleeping bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s like a bleeping helicopter with that swinging greasy rat tail on her head! Any minute now she’s going to take off, head first straight into her 5 grams of coke she’s whored off one of the local ket heads 🤦🏻‍♀️
They are actual primark knickers...3 pairs for 2 quid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She gets me using the same song over and over like she’s just keeping with the same fake filter and same song all the time , have some imagination love

Reactions: 1
Her hands look so erratic on every video why can’t she keep still looks like she’s on speed

Reactions: 1
So I woke up to 13 notifications that one person has liked ALL my posts on here. Even ones from couple of weeks ago. Anyone else find that strange 🙄
Hi it might of been me! Sorry I found this thread last night and was making my way through it 😂 I was just liking what I agreed with!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i cant remember what post i saw but when shes not breaking her hip her body is literally straight down from the front, no hate to anyone with a boxy figure but this woman paid for her body but still looks like a box 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D67210E9-77C6-4533-B27C-ADFE9BD97B90.png

D67210E9-77C6-4533-B27C-ADFE9BD97B90.png

Oh the words fail 😫 what the actual duck! Seriously she looks like she needs a proper scrub. If I was that hard up for $5 I think I would literally rather beg with a cup on the street. She’s an absolute rat tail mess
Sorry I didn’t know how to add a pic and also comment on the pic. But I’m done with today. I’m gonna have to unfollow this mess

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
i cant remember what post i saw but when shes not breaking her hip her body is literally straight down from the front, no hate to anyone with a boxy figure but this woman paid for her body but still looks like a box 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah I noticed on some of her videos if she’s not sticking her hip out she’s very boxy. Nothing wrong with it but didn’t she get a bbl and implants 😳

Anyone noticed how she always tenses her bum aswell? Literally looks like she’s holding a fart in 💨

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I dont know how this only fans thing can be sustained. When youve seen it once you’ve seen it a million times. Its the same tit different day.

Reactions: 6
Sallie if you don’t like the dogs barking in the day get off your arse and get a real job where your out of the house not flashing next weeks washing all over Only Fans

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.