Sallie Axl #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the obsession with those balloons? Are they illegal, where do you buy them from?

Reactions: 2
Hi newbie here..

I'm living for this I'm so glad Ive found you lot..

Why is she hanging with kids..
Those shorts were horrendous..
Why does she always say she's going a run..
Cos she’s a massive bag head & then the next day she thinks eating a vegan steak & going for a run will make up for being fully off her tits 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s been said further up about nothing better then being at home with a cup of tea and tucking your kids in at night safe and sound.
I’m around sallie’s age and the thought of my kids not being with me would finish me. I couldn’t go on without them.
I’ve done all the going out partying and to be honest I don’t drink at all these days. Nothing serious happened to stop me but I couldn’t hack the hanxiety that would last all week and stopped enjoying even a few at home. I’ve no problem what so ever with anyone who goes out, drinks etc but surely when you’ve lost your kids as a result or indirect result of drug use you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. The thought of being in that tit hole cold, damp forest with all kids off their tits and the awful feeling the next day gives me The Fear.
A small (very bleeping small) part of me feels sorry for her. She’s obviously very lost and has clear mental health and addiction issues. It’s no wonder she carries in the way she does cos her stone cold reality must be too hard to take. But somewhere in her mind she must realise why things are the way they are and who is to blame?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Living for this thread and she’s providing all the goods today, I reckon we are on track for a “living for my kids and a simple zen free life backpacking round Thailand in my thrush shorts and a coked up tiger” on about Wednesday...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only way she will get her kids back is if she sorted her mental health problems out. Bpd is horrible but it can be massively helped. The right support goes a long way. At the moment she's just picking the wrong people to be around. And it may be that she's also the wrong person to be around. I get wanting to have fun and be young again. But I wouldn't give up my life with my 2 kids to go to a rave in the middle of a wooded area in lockdown with people half my age. Doing god knows what and however much drugs. No thanks.

Reactions: 3
Has she defiantly got bpd, did she have it whilst on bb? Don’t mean to offend but she does lie so much I never watched it so I don’t know

Reactions: 1
We all know that she’s had the kids taken off her & we all know why. My problem is that she pretends it hasn’t happened. I’d have much more respect (well any respect, because I currently have zero!) for her if she was kind of like I’ve fucked up in a big way, I’ve lost my kids & im doing my best to get them back / get access / be a better person. When the reality is that all she does is pose on insta like a geriatric mean girl, selling nudes, taunting people with her designer clothes, new car, illegal raves with teenagers, and the rest of her rented life style making out she’s some kind of role model & something we are jealous of and should aspire to. She has zero knowledge of the things she’s spouting off about, ie, the governemt, vaccines, 5g. She could have used her “platform” in a positive way - raising awareness to mental health, domestic violence etc and really turned her life around. She leads such a vapid, sad, materialistic life. I just can’t fathom how she can behave the way she does after having her children removed, it’s beyond comprehension for me, it really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who’s got the popcorn ready for sallies live tomorrow then, for her to tell everyone why we should all be pro corona and why sticking her head in a sniff bag in a grotty field is the way forward for her ‘generation’ 🙄 can’t wait for the abuse she’ll get only for her live to then be suffering ‘internet’ problems.

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely tragic and this thread gives me life. I’d actually love to go live with her, she is so ill informed and uneducated that I would absolutely destroy her! But I can’t for job reasons, I’d have to be anonymous, which would be impossible! Her poor poor kids are so much better off without her in their lives, although I’m sure that the trauma they’ve suffered when they’ve been with her will need ongoing treatment and therapy, so so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone spied her old Facebook? It's an absolute hoot. There's a post her claiming Paris Hilton phoned her 😄
I dont know if this is her? Seems to have been finding out she was pregnant alot. And she has about 6 different kids boys and girls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to turn it into a “feminist debate” or anything and agree with what you’re all saying but I think it’s harder for people to wrap their heads around when it’s the mother who basically abandons their kids? Like there must be something deeper at play than when a man does it.

To me she’s exactly like any pisshead father who doesn’t put their kids first. It seems common amongst these circles? She might feel pangs of guilt on rare occasions but will crack on with her hedonism (on tick). I think she’s just selfish to the core and her values are f*cked up. I’ve known a few people like her and they suddenly develop their parental instinct when the kids are more independent i.e. almost adults 🙄 tbf they generally seem more remorseful then, but atm she’s just an oblivious Jezebel.

Love the $5 conversion 🤣 £3.95 fish, not very very good...

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.