Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’s posting all these constant quotes to see who’s screen shotting and trying to work out which followers it might be

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Red nails on the hands....nothing/nude on the toes....but then again that’s personality 315 that was in London....wouldn’t trust her either 🙄🤥 but she needs something to feel about..and matching nails is easier for her than showing geniune love for her children
Her ears make me shudder #bigtingz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t want to go to sleep in case I miss anything! Keep screen shotting ya tattle bastards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is Sal still a homeless hobo wearing someone else’s grubby clobber getting free beauty treatments? 😂
Living her BEST life still 😂
What happened to the apartment she bought in Leeds hahaha she not in a rush to go see it

Then again ..she not in a rush to go see her baby’s either is she 🤣🤣 Sallie the celeb... with no status !! No home no car no money no clothes no kids no family no real mates no future .. but getting new lips new nails and bucked all over England for a few quid .... wow 🤣🤣🤣 Shes winning at life ...xx

🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴imagine owning a car leasing company (sallies words) ...but having to pay £800 a month for your own ... imaginary car 🤭🤭🤭

Sallie.. duck off!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
SALLLLIEEEE do us stalkers a favour and please tell us have you seen your children since you’ve been back?? How are they getting on at school?? Are they excited for Christmas?? What have they asked Santa for..... oh wait YOU DONT KNOW! you may have matching fingers & toes and a £800pm car.. but one think you lack hunnie is a heart no decent mother would parade themselves around like you do when there babies are in someone else’s care because your unfit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha always a pissing contest with her. I’m 41 years old and own my 5 bedroom house outright from hard graft. I also own my lush little Mini Cooper outright. All my kids live under my roof and are bought up by me.

ive had some tough times including having my first child at 16 and then being widowed with 3 young children and being left with nothing. I put myself thru uni with said kids in tow without being a benefit fraudster and now earn a pretty decent wage. Us ‘losers’ are out here bossing at life Sal. We don’t have all designer gear but we have what we need and a happy drama free stable life.

I also got an A in English but luckily I’ve managed to maintain it and know when to use ‘Their, there & they’re’ for example. She’s sure killed a fair few brain cells over the years it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Just got blocked by her lol. Stupid witch.
Her car is £800 a month.
She’s been getting the bleeping train and bus. We haven’t seen that car since before the rap battle/Italy whoring holiday in Aug 😂😂😂😂😂

Honestly her rent-a-life gives me anxiety.
The day she drops this “chasing celebrity status after being voted out first on a programme that doesn’t exist anymore” circus will be the best decision she’ll make.
Can you imagine being a mum of 2, selling your fanny and old pelmets for basically nothing and not owning anything but blag clothes to leave to ya kids😩😩😩😂😂😂

Haha always a pissing contest with her. I’m 41 years old and own my 5 bedroom house outright from hard graft. I also own my lush little Mini Cooper outright. All my kids live under my roof and are bought up by me.

ive had some tough times including having my first child at 16 and then being widowed with 3 young children and being left with nothing. I put myself thru uni with said kids in tow without being a benefit fraudster and now earn a pretty decent wage. Us ‘losers’ are out here bossing at life Sal. We don’t have all designer gear but we have what we need and a happy drama free stable life.

I also got an A in English but luckily I’ve managed to maintain it and know when to use ‘Their, there & they’re’ for example. She’s sure killed a fair few brain cells over the years it seems.
I find it bleeping hilarious that she thinks anyone who gossips/shares info on her on this site is a loser who are skanky because they don’t get their nails done. I personally can’t stand acrylics they are bleeping dated and unhygienic. She’s honestly backwards. Smelly Coke bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She must be too scared to go back to Leeds/Liverpool that's why she is hiding in Essex

Reactions: 13
On the beg for ‘Key Tones’? Must have some chandeliers to put up in her new house in Wilmslow/Essex/Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually taught myself how to do gel nails and collected loads of the kit/polishes over the past few years. My daughter also learnt how to do them so if I really wanted to, (but often don’t bother as I have other things I would rather do) I can just go to the cupboard, get the kit out I bought and one of us does the nails in the comfort of our own lovely home 🤷🏻‍♀️

I also hate acrylics. Had them for years babe. Waste of money. Ruined my natural nails. I now have strong natural nails I can grow long and paint with gel when I want to! Not chained to the 3 weekly salon visit...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.