Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is back in the company of her children, sofa surfing somewhere and a big big IF, she is actually pregnant she’ll play the doting mum role for a few weeks/months maximum like she did when she was pregnant with S then she’ll fuck off and do her own thing again. She doesn’t want those children they’re a big inconvenience for her but are sometimes a nice novelty for her when the drugs & cash aren’t flowing because she’s fucked with the wrong people. Her life has been on a constant vicious loop for the past 7 years.

Reactions: 12
Are those emojis supposed to be nirvana, Savannah and the baby she’s supposedly expecting?

Reactions: 5
Could be anyone’s child ...sad as that sounds she’s a Fucken liar ...so who knows xx

Reactions: 5
As we are still in lockdown shouldn't she been in quarantine she has been mixing with every Tom, Dick, and Harry.

Reactions: 3
I remember her being out in ormskirk and up loading vids to her live!

Reactions: 8
She looks totally burnt out in the latest picture even with a filter on! drugs and alcohol related burn out likely!

Reactions: 7
This doesn’t surprise me at all about her ! Yoh know you are in the gutter when you have to go out on your own , get pissed and try and latch on to people you don’t know.

this women needs an intervention.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t she meant to be going back to Wednesday / Thursday? That will roughly be the 6 days lol.

Can’t wait for the excuse that prevents her from going back.

Reactions: 3
This is exactly how I imagine her to be on a night out!

Reactions: 8
This doesn’t surprise me at all about her ! Yoh know you are in the gutter when you have to go out on your own , get pissed and try and latch on to people you don’t know.

this women needs an intervention.
She will say that she can’t go back to Dubai cause she is pregnant when we all know it’s because she sold her pelmets and every other thing to spend two weeks getting pissed over there. And now what’s left to sell to buy her kids presents. She has 3 wks to make money to buy them something it’s terrible.

Reactions: 10
If I had a pound for every time I heard that she had been seen in a bar alone I’d be able to buy a pair of tacky loubs. She is renowned for it
Xoxo is her main stalking ground, someone who works there told me she always turns up there on her own then just latches on to people and begs drinks. Tragic.

Reactions: 25
Been With her daughter ..(apparently) after school ..and still managed to get her hair coloured and blow dried and change outfits all before 6pm haha

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she’s with her kids, they’ll be the kids of whoever’s couch she’s crashing on. She won’t go back to Dubai, she’ll just never mention it again. I’m hoping she’s realised just how much of a mess she is and is trying to sort her life out but I feel like we’re just back at the beginning of the cycle again.

So she’s going back to Dubai then coming back apparently. She’s also going to Leeds to have a chandelier put up
If she takes her ketones she’ll be able to put her chandelier up herself.

Reactions: 32
So full of shit, flights booked she said the other day. Then she says in a couple of weeks I’m going back... erm actually a week. Which is it if you have flights already booked?
Why did she suddenly come back when she was starting a job this week and moving house? She just went for a holiday she might as well admit it.

Reactions: 16
If Sal really put her mind to it she could earn good money I have friends who have done webcam work & stripping for years they own there own property, cars go on nice holidays. None of that being put on credit cards if your clever you can earn the money. She could really earn some good money and provide those children with a stable life but she needs to kick the drugs & men it’s not doing her any favours. It’s those poor babies I feel sorry for

Reactions: 12
So she was going over to Dubai to start a new job as an estate agent but she’s come home after a few days and is going back in two weeks? Sounds legit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.